VasoMax - Water!!!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What a disappointment these products Performance labs ...
I have no luck with their products!
Even VasoMax, rejected!
Result? water! It does not approach even minimally in High Volume (another planet, great product).
Excuse me, but I am disappointed of the products of this house, I feel like I have thrown money down the toilet.
The product does not work on me, even with two misurarini.
A fast, with little, or a lot of water, with carbohydrates in the previous meal, and without ...
In short, money down the drain.

After Alphamax xt, SlinMax, now, even VasoMax, the list of rejected!

No offense, but three out of three products, failed on me.

Greetings.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
just curios, what other pump products have you used in the past that did work

bb333

Awards
  • Established
just curios, what other pump products have you used in the past that did work
Hemavol first release, and High Volume (the king of the pump, no chatter, it works!)
I do not want to discredit anyone, but I am disappointed, and angry.
And I'll tell you why!

I had read good reviews on SlinMax, I bought it, and so I tried it ... and ... no nothing, and I eat 500g of carbohydrates !!!
I have not noticed anything, no difference.

I had read too many reviews on alphamax xt, ok, let's try it ...
Two months, and in two months hl gained only zero libido, and erection problems ... and I'm not kidding !!!
Still I am not 100% ... I have problems, and blamed the alphamax xt ... because to do before using it had no such problems.

And even now ... VasoMax ennessima disappointment, another threw money ...
fresh water, only cold water!

I get angry because I threw money at ****.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VasoMax utilizes MaxNOx potassium nitrate from the patent holder at 810mg, nearly the same amount of organic ntirate as 2g of Amino Acid Nitrates with a huge 3g of HydroMax and several other ingredients. To get 'nothing' from that is incredibly odd. Additionally with Alphamax XT and SlinMax, these have TONS of positive reviews so its just incredibly odd that for whatever reason all 3 just don't work for you but seem to work so well for others.

Email [email protected] with your receipts and bank information and we will refund you ALL of your payments. I appreciate you giving several of the Performax products a try: however with your experience it does not sound like our brand is a good fit for you.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yes that does suck but as far as alphamax- not sure what else you were using so I would hate to simply blame that product for not delivering

I bought vasomax and have been using it now for almost a week. first 2 days I didn't know what to expect however the past few workouts have been different. its not a pump im used it, its a pump but a good swell of the muscle. taste is pretty good and mixes easy in either type of water. I have taken other pump products that worked good on the first few days- High Volume for one- was ok, but after 2 weeks, body stop responding. cant use it anymore.

pump actually lasted longer with vasomax then it did with high volume and think Performance did a great job with a stim free pump product. Sorry to hear it didn't work for you

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
VasoMax utilizes MaxNOx potassium nitrate from the patent holder at 810mg, nearly the same amount of organic ntirate as 2g of Amino Acid Nitrates with a huge 3g of HydroMax and several other ingredients. To get 'nothing' from that is incredibly odd. Additionally with Alphamax XT and SlinMax, these have TONS of positive reviews so its just incredibly odd that for whatever reason all 3 just don't work for you but seem to work so well for others.

Email [email protected] with your receipts and bank information and we will refund you ALL of your payments. I appreciate you giving several of the Performax products a try: however with your experience it does not sound like our brand is a good fit for you.
company that stands behind its product from start to end- nice offer guys

bb333

Awards
  • Established

I appreciate, but it does not seem right.
Now my money were spent, patience, are not lucky with your products.
Thanks again.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^now that's customer service