Question about Kirkland Signature Daily Multi Vitamins and Minerals

1. Question Question about Kirkland Signature Daily Multi Vitamins and Minerals

Hello, AnabolicMinds users. I'm newish in this forum and need to ask a question about a multivitamin I bought, whose name's in the title of this thread. Its label claims the bottle contains 500 tablets, but I counted 506 pills twice. That's the only problem I found with it, otherwise it seems genuine.

I've never used a dietary supplement before, so I ask you: is it normal they contain more pills than their labels state? Do you think mine is as reliable as other units?

I bought the supplement from someone on a platform like eBay -- MercadoLivre, which's actually a "version" of eBay for my country (Brazil). Thus I'm worried if the product is a pirate copy... And I still have time to return it.

2. Question about Kirkland Signature Daily Multi Vitamins and Minerals

You're good bud, its Costco.... just pretty paranoid, try to tone that down a bit and you'll make more gainnnzzz ; )

But yes, it is normal for a bottle of pills to be a bit heavy or light, in your case, your bottle is a little overweight
    •   

3. Question about Kirkland Signature Daily Multi Vitamins and Minerals

The bottle is filled by machines, but they probably aren't counting as they fill the bottles. Most likely they are aiming for a specific weight, the machine will add pills until that minimum weight is hit. The machines aren't designed to syphon pills with extreme precision (:

4. You counted out 500+ pills?

5. If the bottle arrived sealed.... then you're all set. I wouldn't worry at all about the 6 extra pills.

How did you come to the decision to count the entire bottle of pills? And you counted them twice!?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Lmao, counting 1,012 vitamins and worried that they're pirated. Hilarious.

7. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    If the bottle arrived sealed.... then you're all set. I wouldn't worry at all about the 6 extra pills.

How did you come to the decision to count the entire bottle of pills? And you counted them twice!?
    Agreed.
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

8. Sounds like a bonus tbh, I use the same multi
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

9. Have you ever bought one bottle with extra tablets? Or don't you just know because you never counted one's pills even once?

10. Counting 500 pills has never once crossed my mind. Maybe you oughta recount...
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Kirkland should be fine if it arrived sealed. Costco's Q/C requirements to be sold under their name are pretty high.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:53 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 02:32 AM
  3. Question about H-drol kick in time and results
    By Patuba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:57 PM
  4. How to take multi vitamins and other supps.
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:42 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 08:20 PM