Question about Kirkland Signature Daily Multi Vitamins and Minerals

qwertyisall

Awards
Hello, AnabolicMinds users. I'm newish in this forum and need to ask a question about a multivitamin I bought, whose name's in the title of this thread. Its label claims the bottle contains 500 tablets, but I counted 506 pills twice. That's the only problem I found with it, otherwise it seems genuine.

I've never used a dietary supplement before, so I ask you: is it normal they contain more pills than their labels state? Do you think mine is as reliable as other units?

I bought the supplement from someone on a platform like eBay -- MercadoLivre, which's actually a "version" of eBay for my country (Brazil). Thus I'm worried if the product is a pirate copy... And I still have time to return it.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
You're good bud, its Costco.... just pretty paranoid, try to tone that down a bit and you'll make more gainnnzzz ; )

But yes, it is normal for a bottle of pills to be a bit heavy or light, in your case, your bottle is a little overweight

riffdex

Awards
The bottle is filled by machines, but they probably aren't counting as they fill the bottles. Most likely they are aiming for a specific weight, the machine will add pills until that minimum weight is hit. The machines aren't designed to syphon pills with extreme precision :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If the bottle arrived sealed.... then you're all set. I wouldn't worry at all about the 6 extra pills.

How did you come to the decision to count the entire bottle of pills? And you counted them twice!?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Lmao, counting 1,012 vitamins and worried that they're pirated. Hilarious.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the bottle arrived sealed.... then you're all set. I wouldn't worry at all about the 6 extra pills.

How did you come to the decision to count the entire bottle of pills? And you counted them twice!?
Agreed.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a bonus tbh, I use the same multi

qwertyisall

Awards
Have you ever bought one bottle with extra tablets? Or don't you just know because you never counted one's pills even once?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Counting 500 pills has never once crossed my mind. Maybe you oughta recount...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Kirkland should be fine if it arrived sealed. Costco's Q/C requirements to be sold under their name are pretty high.