Higher Power's M1T2 Question

Mr. Brown

Awards
Sorry, if this has been discussed before, but I tried a search and got nothing. Over at bb.com there is a thread asking for testers for HP's new M1T2 and it reads,

"We have an M1T replacement that is coming out soon. The company that designed it believes that it is the next big thing. They tested it on a lot of people and they believe it is similar in effects to (or better than) M1T, yet it is prohormone free. We tried a few caps and we could "feel" it already."

Has anyone over here heard anything about the product that they would wish toi share with the rest of us?

Mr. Brown

size

Awards
  • Established
Can't comment much about it until Ryan releases what it contains.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
the CEE issue did do a number on the rep but i believe it helped. i dont think HP will make the same mistake twice.
Their M1T was total crap, I didn't even know the CEE was bad too. Stay away.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
we try to be fair and opened minded around AM, but most feel that Higher Power stuff is a tier or 2 down from stuff produced by the likes of DS, ALRI, etc.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
understandable, just trying to shed some light, and fit in around here.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I and many others are kinda biased in this way! It's a quality/customer service thing!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I used there M1T with good success So it may have been a few batches that were not up to par

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I bought hp's M1T a while back..did 20mg for two weeks and gained 14lbs. so not all of there products are bunk, but now I just go with the tried and true companies like DS...it may be worth a try though if testing comes back positive

TheMonster

Awards
Sorry, if this has been discussed before, but I tried a search and got nothing. Over at bb.com there is a thread asking for testers for HP's new M1T2 and it reads,

"We have an M1T replacement that is coming out soon. The company that designed it believes that it is the next big thing. They tested it on a lot of people and they believe it is similar in effects to (or better than) M1T, yet it is prohormone free. We tried a few caps and we could "feel" it already."

Has anyone over here heard anything about the product that they would wish toi share with the rest of us?

Mr. Brown
It's actually out now (check it out in bb.com's cyberstore). Unfortunetaly, it looks like a HUGE disappointment...just some crap tribulus product...{sigh}

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Its actually a good thing, I think. All those damn teens on the BB forums will buy that **** thinking its the hottest thing out. "Yo I got this new version of M1T!"

Luckily they can't do to much damage to themselves w/ tribulus...

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I wouldn't have expected anything else from Higher Power. They're far from having recognition as a quality supplement company. I'd only expect innovation from a handful of companies, like DS, ALRI, Avant, and a few others. I laugh at how quick many were to test the product though. Go Tribulus!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't have expected anything else from Higher Power. They're far from having recognition as a quality supplement company. I'd only expect innovation from a handful of companies, like DS, ALRI, Avant, and a few others. I laugh at how quick many were to test the product though. Go Tribulus!
100% agree.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is taken directly off the site description for it.

From the second you open up your bottle of M1T2 you will sense its powerful anabolic essence just from its potent herbal fragrance. Within the very first day of taking M1T2 you will start to feel it going to work. Plus, as you will read below, M1T2's formula has multiple benefits, which is typical of using high quality, standardized natural ingredients. This makes M1T2 the leading formula in this new generation of extreme muscle growth anabolic enhancing products.
That must be some powerful shieeet! :box:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
lol, yeah, twice as strong as M1T...wtf is it, cheque drops?? :rofl: Ryan should be ashamed of himself...yet another reason NOT to go to BB.com....

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Whats the justification of 50.00 a bottle. Jeez all these post-ban PH replacements are blown way out of proportion. I know alot of the post-ban PH replacement active powders can be bought 8-15 dollars as long as you buy at least a kilo. Kilo isnt anything when you distributing to the masses. I will save me another post to answer the next statement "Dont buy them then" I dont buy them.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
ive never seen any of these post ban supps being sold in kilo powders... where?

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man M1T2 is a bunch of ****!!! Talk about a letdown!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
This makes M1T2 the leading formula in this new generation of extreme muscle growth anabolic enhancing products.
HAHAHAAHAHAH

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"From the second you open up your bottle of M1T2 you will sense its powerful anabolic essence just from its potent herbal fragrance."

holy monkey balls....

what do you use for PCT? chamomile?

TeenAbuser

Awards
Popped

Hate to burst all you hyped up MIT2 fans but i looked at the ingrediants. Its all like trib terristis and stuff like that so its a non-hormonal piece of crap that if you buy that for 50 dollars. Its 50 dollars of herbs pulled from a Chinese garden. GOODLUCK, and dont forget to use nolva its crazy powerful.:rofl:

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Picked as a tester

I got the email that I was chosen as a tester for the product. I am awaiting shipment of the goods and will start a log on bb.com. Will let you guys know what it is all about.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
50 bucks for a 20 day supply of tribulus? The **** some people have the balls to sell, and the people who actually buy it, fucking astounds me.