BioTrust? No one's talking about it, here.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I've been impressed with BioTrust's marketing and their active forum and testimonials.

But I don't find any mention of their products here. Any reason for that? Are they a rip off? Or is it just because they're not sponsors, here? Or??

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been impressed with BioTrust's marketing and their active forum and testimonials.

But I don't find any mention of their products here. Any reason for that? Are they a rip off? Or is it just because they're not sponsors, here? Or??
I believe you mean Biotest, and there is a thread exactly like that here. Summary:

- effective
- reasonably priced, but premium (hence expensive)
- outrageous marketing

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, there exist a whole lot of supplement companies that have never been, and likely never will be, mentioned on AM. That said, the only thing I find impressive are their (BioTrust) sensationalistic product write-ups, touting such things as the epic dangers of gluten and CLA's amazing, never-before-seen ability to burn excess belly fat!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I briefly looked at their products and could not find 1 I would take if given for free. Also 9 protein bars for $39, these things made out of baby seal or something?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

Garbage, for me it was over priced crap.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Biotrust is arranged like those old cawk size pill websites. 1 bottle for this, but 3 bottles for THIS!

Study their supplement labels and if you see something you like buy it on Swanson Vitamins and combine them for 100x less.

dawnwells

Awards
Hi,

I am new to this forum and would love to know about Biotrust, if anyone tried it.

Thanks

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I am new to this forum and would love to know about Biotrust, if anyone tried it.

Thanks
I've used their protein powder, Leptigen, and a couple others I can't recall. I was impressed with their advertising and active forum. I lost some initial weight while taking their product, but I can't be sure their product had anything to do with it. I was doing all the other right things at the same time.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Thought it was way over priced for me, never thought much of the taste of the protein either.