The Performax Labs Insider Thread!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. The Performax Labs Insider Thread!


    With our newly launched product, we at Performax Labs would like to give you a once in a lifetime deal on our new natural anabolic MassMax XT.

    View the write up here - MassMax XT - Product Write Up

    Name:  massmaxl.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  69.5 KB

    We are launching MassMax XT directly from our website, please signup for our newsletter here. You will also receive future insider offers which we plan on doing. Additionally, follow us on our social media accounts. Currently, we have a giveaway for AlphaMax XT on Facebook.

    https://performaxlabs.com/

    I cannot tell you the price, but I can tell you this. MassMax XT will not be seen at this price again! Make sure you sign up and let us help you with your goals in 2017!

    Sign up as soon as possible as the insider price will be going out tomorrow!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

    •   
       


  2. In!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  3. Subbbeeddd

  4. The researchers suspect that methyl palmitate and methyl oleate stimulate the production of DHEA in the adrenal glands. This hormone can then be converted into testosterone.
    http://www.ergo-log.com/drone-milk-t...-anabolic.html

    So should users be wary of possible estrogen increases that typically accompany dhea boosting ingredients?
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The researchers suspect that methyl palmitate and methyl oleate stimulate the production of DHEA in the adrenal glands. This hormone can then be converted into testosterone.
    http://www.ergo-log.com/drone-milk-t...-anabolic.html

    So should users be wary of possible estrogen increases that typically accompany dhea boosting ingredients?
    TBH other than that article and their citation I'm not sure what else backs up the claims of it being conducive the strength training or improving body composition.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The researchers suspect that methyl palmitate and methyl oleate stimulate the production of DHEA in the adrenal glands. This hormone can then be converted into testosterone.
    http://www.ergo-log.com/drone-milk-t...-anabolic.html

    So should users be wary of possible estrogen increases that typically accompany dhea boosting ingredients?
    This^^

    I had my credit card out ready to purchase, but wanted to make sure I won't need to get any type of on cycle support...
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    This^^

    I had my credit card out ready to purchase, but wanted to make sure I won't need to get any type of on cycle support...
    From the MassMax XT writeup thread:


    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea I would not worry about any potential to raise estrogen, it would have to be a significant increase in DHEA to have any noticeable effect. Additionally Atractylodes may have some anti-aromotase properties as well, so even if there was a slight increase in DHEA it would likely be controlled by Atractylodes.
    No support supps needed.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    From the MassMax XT writeup thread:




    No support supps needed.
    Excellent. Thanks. I will proceed with the purchase
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

  9. I really wanted to try so I asked one if the leading voices on ecdysterone and he had this to say "they decided on extracting the wrong ecdysterone (20-hydroxyecdysterone). 20-H as it were was just a bust orally, sublingually and even via my intra-nasal experiments. Only at over a gram a day in a transdermal did I see anything (and it was mild, to put it bluntly).*


    This is really unfortunate because while they have the right source genus (RCE), they're strandardizing for the wrong active".
    That sort of made my mind up not to try it but I wish everyone well who does 💪

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I really wanted to try so I asked one if the leading voices on ecdysterone and he had this to say "they decided on extracting the wrong ecdysterone (20-hydroxyecdysterone). 20-H as it were was just a bust orally, sublingually and even via my intra-nasal experiments. Only at over a gram a day in a transdermal did I see anything (and it was mild, to put it bluntly).*


    This is really unfortunate because while they have the right source genus (RCE), they're strandardizing for the wrong active".
    That sort of made my mind up not to try it but I wish everyone well who does ��
    I respectfully disagree, we have been doing tons of research on this material for nearly a year now and the major point is Full Spectrum RCE outperforms any 1 isolated compound and the research is very clear on this, so when he states we extracted the wrong ecdysterone, I find this incorrect as a full spectrum will always be superior. All Ecdysterones are present in this extract, however for quality and consistency purposes we did a small standardization to 20-HE which is clearly the most active ecdysterone. It was important to have a full spectrum because of other constituents in the material including nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc So again I disagree that we should be standerdizing for some different compound when the real point is full spectrum.

    Futhermore when he says 20-h is just a bust orally etc. he is speaking to pure 20-h which this is not, and again in research it has shown the full spectrum to be superior to anyone individual compound, which could be due to 20-HE as a pure compound having poor bioavailbility. Lastly, Ecdysterone is a BCS class III compoud meaning it has high solubility and low permeation. We included a very effective intenstinal permeation enhancer to overcome this downfall leading to significant increase in bioavailablity of all ecdysterones.

    I would agree with him if we were talking about a pure 20-HE extract, which is why so many ecdy products have failed. However this is completely different and the goal here is to provide a full spectrum of ecdysterones with a small standardization to one for consistency and quality purposes. Pair this superior extract with enhanced permeation, which is likely a huge limiting factor for the effectivness of ecdy, and you have an incredibly quality product.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I respectfully disagree, we have been doing tons of research on this material for nearly a year now and the major point is Full Spectrum RCE outperforms any 1 isolated compound and the research is very clear on this, so when he states we extracted the wrong ecdysterone, I find this incorrect as a full spectrum will always be superior. All Ecdysterones are present in this extract, however for quality and consistency purposes we did a small standardization to 20-HE which is clearly the most active ecdysterone. It was important to have a full spectrum because of other constituents in the material including nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc So again I disagree that we should be standerdizing for some different compound when the real point is full spectrum.

    Futhermore when he says 20-h is just a bust orally etc. he is speaking to pure 20-h which this is not, and again in research it has shown the full spectrum to be superior to anyone individual compound, which could be due to 20-HE as a pure compound having poor bioavailbility. Lastly, Ecdysterone is a BCS class III compoud meaning it has high solubility and low permeation. We included a very effective intenstinal permeation enhancer to overcome this downfall leading to significant increase in bioavailablity of all ecdysterones.

    I would agree with him if we were talking about a pure 20-HE extract, which is why so many ecdy products have failed. However this is completely different and the goal here is to provide a full spectrum of ecdysterones with a small standardization to one for consistency and quality purposes. Pair this superior extract with enhanced permeation, which is likely a huge limiting factor for the effectivness of ecdy, and you have an incredibly quality product.


    Well I ordered.. Maybe I should log it....
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I respectfully disagree, we have been doing tons of research on this material for nearly a year now and the major point is Full Spectrum RCE outperforms any 1 isolated compound and the research is very clear on this, so when he states we extracted the wrong ecdysterone, I find this incorrect as a full spectrum will always be superior. All Ecdysterones are present in this extract, however for quality and consistency purposes we did a small standardization to 20-HE which is clearly the most active ecdysterone. It was important to have a full spectrum because of other constituents in the material including nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc So again I disagree that we should be standerdizing for some different compound when the real point is full spectrum.

    Futhermore when he says 20-h is just a bust orally etc. he is speaking to pure 20-h which this is not, and again in research it has shown the full spectrum to be superior to anyone individual compound, which could be due to 20-HE as a pure compound having poor bioavailbility. Lastly, Ecdysterone is a BCS class III compoud meaning it has high solubility and low permeation. We included a very effective intenstinal permeation enhancer to overcome this downfall leading to significant increase in bioavailablity of all ecdysterones.

    I would agree with him if we were talking about a pure 20-HE extract, which is why so many ecdy products have failed. However this is completely different and the goal here is to provide a full spectrum of ecdysterones with a small standardization to one for consistency and quality purposes. Pair this superior extract with enhanced permeation, which is likely a huge limiting factor for the effectivness of ecdy, and you have an incredibly quality product.
    Thanks for your reply bro it was very informative, seems to be a ton of conflicting info and differences of opinion on ecdysterone.
    I got so excited by the launch of massmax cos Ive never tried an ecdysterone product before so I asked Rob Regish aka mixelflick his thoughts on the ingredients in question and that's what he told me but I totally respect your product and the faith you have in it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Thanks for your reply bro it was very informative, seems to be a ton of conflicting info and differences of opinion on ecdysterone.
    I got so excited by the launch of massmax cos Ive never tried an ecdysterone product before so I asked Rob Regish aka mixelflick his thoughts on the ingredients in question and that's what he told me but I totally respect your product and the faith you have in it.
    I may be incorrect but I believe Mixelflick stands behind full spectrum extracts as well however the only difference with ours is a small standardization via HPLC and not UV to allow for consistency across the board. That added with enhanced intestinal permeation and we believe we have an incredibly effective combo.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I may be incorrect but I believe Mixelflick stands behind full spectrum extracts as well however the only difference with ours is a small standardization via HPLC and not UV to allow for consistency across the board. That added with enhanced intestinal permeation and we believe we have an incredibly effective combo.
    You are very correct in believing that because he also said "Generally, full spectrum RCE (95% or above) is what to look for".

  15. No shipping where I leave? First time this is happening to me!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    No shipping where I leave? First time this is happening to me!
    No shipping for me too... (Brazil)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Well I ordered.. Maybe I should log it....
    Please do! If you do decide to log it, please tag us.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Another intro deal this week for NootropiMax, were offering it at a HUGE discount! Get it this week, it will never be this price ever again!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Another intro deal this week for NootropiMax, were offering it at a HUGE discount! Get it this week, it will never be this price ever again!
    Have you fixed international shipping? Many of us couldn't buy for Massmax XT.

  20. No international shipping available at this time but Nutriverse should have it available next week!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    No international shipping available at this time but Nutriverse should have it available next week!
    But not at the introductory price. I can't even imagine the money lost from international sales. :/

  22. Tried to buy this at the launch but no international shipping was available, and now it's still not available. I love performax but excluding UK and European buyers from promos and introduction prices does them no favours.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Tried to buy this at the launch but no international shipping was available, and now it's still not available. I love performax but excluding UK and European buyers from promos and introduction prices does them no favours.
    We agree, we are working on properly setting up international shipments ASAP!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread
    By GNO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9188
    Last Post: Yesterday, 09:06 PM
  2. SlinMax:Performax Lab enter the Nutrient Partioning Market
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 02-15-2016, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 11:25 AM
  4. All the pics in one thread...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 06:17 PM
  5. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in