The Performax Labs Insider Thread!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    If you can get it, the UK/Europe version doesn’t have Noopept (it replaces Noopept and Huperzine with Sage and Longan).
    I live in the UK and the description/profile on the retailers website (UK retailer site) still states that it includes Noopept and Huperzine A?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I live in the UK and the description/profile on the retailers website (UK retailer site) still states that it includes Noopept and Huperzine A?
    You could try reaching out to them to see which it is, or you can PM me the site info and I️ can see what I can find out.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    You could try reaching out to them to see which it is, or you can PM me the site info and I️ can see what I can find out.
    I've just emailed the site.
    Out of curiosity, what are the nootropic benefits of Longan and Sage? Are they better than the Noopept and Huperzine A?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I've just emailed the site.
    Out of curiosity, what are the nootropic benefits of Longan and Sage? Are they better than the Noopept and Huperzine A?
    Sage is an AChE inhibitor (like huperzine), and actually has studies showing acute cognitive and/or mood benefits in healthy subjects. As for longan, some (limited, animal) research has shown that it can enhance learning and memory (similarly to piracetam in effects), and that “its beneficial effects are mediated, in part, by BDNF expression and immature neuronal survival.” I️t has a long history of use in Chinese medicine for a variety of things, including soothing nerves, relieving pain, and helping forgetfulness, among other uses. As for which is “better”, I️ honestly say that they’re both great. Some people love Noopept, and some don’t really enjoy it, so that can be one factor in which one an individual finds to be “better.” Either way, it’s a solid, well-rounded formula that works from many angles.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Sage is an AChE inhibitor (like huperzine), and actually has studies showing acute cognitive and/or mood benefits in healthy subjects. As for longan, some (limited, animal) research has shown that it can enhance learning and memory (similarly to piracetam in effects), and that “its beneficial effects are mediated, in part, by BDNF expression and immature neuronal survival.” I️t has a long history of use in Chinese medicine for a variety of things, including soothing nerves, relieving pain, and helping forgetfulness, among other uses. As for which is “better”, I️ honestly say that they’re both great. Some people love Noopept, and some don’t really enjoy it, so that can be one factor in which one an individual finds to be “better.” Either way, it’s a solid, well-rounded formula that works from many angles.
    It'd be interesting to run the two different versions to compare them.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread
    By GNO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9291
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:36 PM
  2. SlinMax:Performax Lab enter the Nutrient Partioning Market
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 02-15-2016, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 77