Clen and Lipo Y - AnabolicMinds.com

Clen and Lipo Y

  1. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    Clen and Lipo Y


    Bad idea? Read that you can mix the two. This is myfirst cycle of clen, been on almost a week, up to 150mcg tomorrow and not having any issues. Used 4 squirts of Lipo Y today about 8 hours after my dose of clen, no issues other than extreme burning.

    I plan on running both together for the next week, any problems with this?

  2. the triumph of the grill
    kwantam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoFast
    I plan on running both together for the next week, any problems with this?
    You'll be fine.

    I like to add liquid clen to the lipoderm---works really nicely. Do a search, we've discussed clen-derm in detail in the past.

    -kwantam
  3. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    523

    Reputation

    I'm using the 2 as part of my cuter at the moment. Running Lipo Y + Evodiamine + Caffeine 8squirts 2x a day and clen 1 week on 1 off. So far down over an inch on my waist in a little over a week.
    •   
       

  4. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    I'm using the 2 as part of my cuter at the moment. Running Lipo Y + Evodiamine + Caffeine 8squirts 2x a day and clen 1 week on 1 off. So far down over an inch on my waist in a little over a week.

    Are you using Clen TD or orally?
  5. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    523

    Reputation

    Clen is oral.
  6. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    Clen is oral.
    Spooky Lipoderm Ulta product support

    don't be so sure...
  7. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    When I get back from Spain I think I will try the mix of clen and Lipo y. Im in my third week or PCT, on a caloric deficit, and still gaining huge. Don't know wtf is up, but clen is great. Also taking Thunder. All I can say is Im pleases with the results
  8. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7

    I think that he was just saying that in his current stack that it is oral. That thread is definitely interesting and the reason that I asked.
  9. Banned
    biggjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Looking to start my Clen + Cap + Lipo U run soon. Just trying to figure out how to do it and not burn my girl.
  10. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    Thinking about that cap, wodering how much of a diff it makes in the end. Also planning on getting some melting point
  11. Banned
    biggjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Cap made a huge difference. More than doubled the fat loss rate for me.
  12. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggjohn
    Cap made a huge difference. More than doubled the fat loss rate for me.
    where did you get yours, i know it can be found at the store in the arthridis section?
  13. Advanced Member
    OmarJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    467

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggjohn
    Cap made a huge difference. More than doubled the fat loss rate for me.
    bump on where you got it.

    was it powder added directly to the lipoderm or premade cream/gel applied seperatly?

    also, didn't it burn like a mother?

    where did you rub it?

    done, sorry.
  14. Advanced Member
    OmarJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    467

    Reputation

    well after reading the original plan i don't suppose i will be applying any cap to my nipples.
  15. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    well after reading the original plan i don't suppose i will be applying any cap to my nipples.
    use rebound xt for your gyno, which is my guess as to why you would put it on your nipples.
  16. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    523

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    I think that he was just saying that in his current stack that it is oral. That thread is definitely interesting and the reason that I asked.
    I was

    I have used clen in lipoderm before, but notice better overall results(not surprisingly) with oral clen.

    I may do oral clen and transdermal clen next time, see how that weighs up.
  17. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2744

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggjohn
    Cap made a huge difference. More than doubled the fat loss rate for me.
    bump on type and where purchased.
  18. Banned
    biggjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Just about any drug store. Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Eckerd, CVS.

    Arthritis pain relief section.

    Brand is Capzasin HP .1%. Pretty powerfull stuff. You'll feel a hell of a burn the first couple of times but after that it gets better. It's not water soluble, so you might want to have some benzyl alcohol on hand if you can't take it anymore. Milk would work in a pinch if you're really hurting.

    I'm not kidding about the first pain you will feel. I used a heavy dose, it is nearly unbearable.
  19. Banned
    biggjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    bump on where you got it.

    was it powder added directly to the lipoderm or premade cream/gel applied seperatly?

    also, didn't it burn like a mother?

    where did you rub it?

    done, sorry.
    It's a cream. Rub it directly on the trouble areas. Burns very badly, especially the first time but works very well.
  20. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggjohn
    Just about any drug store. Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Eckerd, CVS.

    Arthritis pain relief section.

    Brand is Capzasin HP .1%. Pretty powerfull stuff. You'll feel a hell of a burn the first couple of times but after that it gets better. It's not water soluble, so you might want to have some benzyl alcohol on hand if you can't take it anymore. Milk would work in a pinch if you're really hurting.

    I'm not kidding about the first pain you will feel. I used a heavy dose, it is nearly unbearable.
    Awesome.. I'm a glutton for pain.
  21. Banned
    biggjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Just think of rapid adipose oxidation, generating so much heat you can feel it.


    One more side effect. After a 2 week run, none of my pants came close to fitting me anymore.
  22. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    I already need new pants due to the fact my legs don't fit in my straight cut anyways...

  23. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    Anyone mix oral clen with topical? Would that be overkill?

    Cap, does that just help absorbtion, or is it itself a fat burner?
  24. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    lipoderm-clen didnt do much for me. clen orally, however, is friggin great.

    i am very curious about the capsicum use in TD...the effects are really that pronounced?
  25. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoFast
    Anyone mix oral clen with topical? Would that be overkill?

    Cap, does that just help absorbtion, or is it itself a fat burner?
    bump on my question, I may or may not try this as soon as tomorrow so any answers would be greatly appreciated
  26. Board Sponsor
    Par Deus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    222

    Reputation

    Cap results in insulin resistance in adipose tissue (via vanilloid receptor agonism/GLP-1 release)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clen and Green Tea
    By deftone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 08:26 PM
  2. clen and post cycle recovery
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 09:26 AM
  3. 60mcg of clen... and nothing?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 08:03 PM
  4. Taking clen and t-3 w/o androgens....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:34 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in