Any supplements I should add to my PCT stack?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind I'm currently cutting so don't want to use PA or X-Gels.

On hand I have:
Nolva
PowerMax XT for staples
Bulk HMB-CA (like 250 grams of it)
6 weeks of Test1fy
8 weeks of Or1gin (is this stuff even good for cutting? I haven't read about it since it came out and haven't looked around at what people are saying. Kind of forgot about it once I started my cycle).
Tub of Bloodshr3d RAW on the way *it's really for my girlfriend but i'll probably jack 1 scoop per day of it just for a little oomph in the fat burning department*

Things I was considering....Forskolin-95, Reduce XT, Evomuse SuperNova.....but I don't want to really go overboard if things like that aren't really needed.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What type of cycle are you running? Your PCT looks solid, but it would be helpful to know what your cycle is and what your goals are while on cycle. Also, what are you current stats? Height, weight, age, etc.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
just a Sup3r DHEA and H-drol cycle. I'm about to start the 4th week.

Hdrol
50/75/75/100/100/100
Sup3r DHEA
2 pumps per day

I'm 30. 6'0 and 172-175.

My goal has been to cut, I'm definitely in a deficit but my weight isn't going down at all. I have a fitbit charge HR so have a good idea of what I'm burning daily and adjust my intake accordingly. I've literally had a few days where I was in a 1,000-2,000 caloric deficit while on this stuff. Most days it's around a 300-500 deficit with a maintenance calories before deadlift days mainly. Haven't noticed much in the body composition department yet (I know it usually starts around the end of week 3 on H-drol) but I've definitely gotten stronger. Hit a 445 deadlift earlier this week out of nowhere lmao.