nutra bio classic whey/ isolate flavor suggestions?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Hey guys I see this company really starting to blow up any suggestions on the whey or isolate flavors?
Will rep :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked up a few of the classic whey's and so far I cracked open the Lemon Meringue Pie
and that's LEGIT and I've already gone through the Horchata and that was good and the
flavor was a light cinnamon with a hint of a egg nog flavor to it. I have the coffee and the
pumpkin spice but I haven't cracked those yet so when I do I'll post feedback on them.

The cake batter is suppose to be good from the reviews I've read and I think they just
came out with a C&C. I've noticed the Classic Whey has more flavors than the isolate
so that's why I went with the Classic Whey.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I picked up a few of the classic whey's and so far I cracked open the Lemon Meringue Pie
and that's LEGIT and I've already gone through the Horchata and that was good and the
flavor was a light cinnamon with a hint of a egg nog flavor to it. I have the coffee and the
pumpkin spice but I haven't cracked those yet so when I do I'll post feedback on them.

The cake batter is suppose to be good from the reviews I've read and I think they just
came out with a C&C. I've noticed the Classic Whey has more flavors than the isolate
so that's why I went with the Classic Whey.

Wow thanks! I have seen a lot of reviews and more and more people posting pics of their products on IG .. going to give it a go

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabio flavoring is awful and has always been since I started using their products 10 years ago.

I'd go elsewhere for protein if taste matters to you.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both the cake batter and the lemon meringue pie Classic Whey. Both are very good. I'd liked them enough to want to try some of the other flavors.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutrabio flavoring is awful and has always been since I started using their products 10 years ago.

I'd go elsewhere for protein if taste matters to you.
A lot can change in 10yrs and look at Dymatize their flavoring in the past wasn't that good
and now it's WHOLE lot better. NutraBio also has samples of all their powders so you can
get samples to try before you buy.:)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
My last whey iso purchase was less than a year ago. Still terrible.