Rate my stack plz!!

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Ok so I just recently ordered myself some alphamaxxt , SNS X gels, and sns mono creatine and iam gonna use it to bulk.How should I cycle alpha and x gels each day and how much of each product dI I use.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
5 g creatine per day - some say before workout, but I don't think it really matters

X-gels - 1-2 g per workout days only: dose half hour or so pre-workout for duration of 50 workouts before cycling off

Alpha XT - By the label

Should see nice results. Just be sure to drink at least a gallon of water per day and EAT! lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creatine 5g daily. Time is irrelevant. Some say preload for a week 20g daily. That's wrong.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nope what's that some kind of pct??
LCLT and Alcar act as an emulsifier for ArA (X-Gels). They can work to help your body break down and utilize the X-Gels better, as well as relieve some of the DOMS that can come from using ArA

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 g creatine per day - some say before workout, but I don't think it really matters

X-gels - 1-2 g per workout days only: dose half hour or so pre-workout for duration of 50 workouts before cycling off

Alpha XT - By the label

Should see nice results. Just be sure to drink at least a gallon of water per day and EAT! lol
This

I dose AlphaMax XT 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Delayed onset muscle soreness. ArA is an Omega 6 fatty acid, which is an inflammatory. Most users experience significant increases in soreness, and some also experience joint pain due to the inflammation

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Delayed onset muscle soreness. ArA is an Omega 6 fatty acid, which is an inflammatory. Most users experience significant increases in soreness, and some also experience joint pain due to the inflammation
This! I will usually always pick up joint support xt while I run x gels due to achy joints.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Creatine 5g daily. Time is irrelevant. Some say preload for a week 20g daily. That's wrong.
Why is that "wrong?" Loading used to be a staple for creatine to saturate the muscles quickly and now I see most people advise against it but I'm not sure why the concensus has changed.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triumph has PA, Carnitine salt, and Creatine (plus more) so it's a one stop shop with ArA.

Bulk PA can be added for cheap, too. It's like $8 a tub or so.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
3g creatine/day is plenty. Feel free to drop to 1-2g after 3 months.

X Gels take 1g pre workout on workout days only.