Follidrone 2 increased dosage?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone gone above label dosing on this stuff yet? If so what were the results? Just like everything else in sure there's a point of diminishing returns, but just curious if anyone has tried 4/day and if it was worth it?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubled the dose for 2 weeks. Incredible vascularity, incredible hunger and increased hypo episodes.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I doubled the dose for 2 weeks. Incredible vascularity, incredible hunger and increased hypo episodes.
I assumed you dropped it due to the hypo episodes?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Seems crazy expensive to run higher that 3 caps a day...

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Seems crazy expensive to run higher that 3 caps a day...
With sales going right now it ends up being around 75 bucks for 45 days @ 4 caps a day. Not that bad if it works

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ran 4-6 caps for a little over 5 months with great results. Higher carb days = more caps. Never went hypo at maintenance with 6 caps. I simply popped one around food.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assumed you dropped it due to the hypo episodes?
I wanted to see how it affected me as a diabetic, I ultimately thought 3 caps was my sweet spot. I dropped all supplements except for a multi as I received a beta cell transplant in September.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran 4-6 caps for a little over 5 months with great results. Higher carb days = more caps. Never went hypo at maintenance with 6 caps. I simply popped one around food.
I haven't ran it above the suggest dosage but this sounds like a good way to run it. Higher carb days the higher dose. I think right around 4-5 caps would be a good test run for me to see how I like it compared to 3.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
When you write 4 or 5 cps ... you mean a day, or a single dose?

I 2cps fasting, I'm fine, no hypoglycaemia.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran it above the suggest dosage but this sounds like a good way to run it. Higher carb days the higher dose. I think right around 4-5 caps would be a good test run for me to see how I like it compared to 3.
Ya I'm curious to see what happens with me being keto, have always done 3 caps in the past with no issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even though it works great at 3 caps it does seem like the guys who have run it at higher doses liked it.
Id recommend eating with your caps if increasing dose.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Even though it works great at 3 caps it does seem like the guys who have run it at higher doses liked it.
Id recommend eating with your caps if increasing dose.
This ^^^^
I've ran FD2 for quite a while now and love how I can eat in a surplus and still look very lean but still have dense muscles. But always eat with a dose as some are prone to hypo effects, made that mistake once. Now I take slow digesting carbs with my double dose and don't get hypo at all throughout the day.