Stack thoughts: Absolutely Abliderated + Follidrone and Alphamax XT?

blackarmband

blackarmband

Awards
Currently going through a recomp with a super emphasis on getting rid of excess weight. Currently doing Follidrone with Alphamax XT.

Now...if I want to kick it up a notch...would Evomuse's Absolutely Abliderated be a good extra to stack on top of these 2? Would it be going overboard? Thanks all!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you already have it, sure. If not, grab Evomuse SuperNova instead. It's the best topical of that line.

How's the Folidrone and Alphamax XT treating you?

blackarmband

blackarmband

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion! Was completely unaware that Evomuse came out with a new product. Ordered and will run it and see how it goes.

Regarding Follidrone and AlphaXT, it's been interesting. Have lost 3-4 lbs so far but my endurance is through the roof. I do a couple of Tabata workouts throughout the week and my max HR went down a good 20 beats per minute (which is INSANE). Same observation noticed on my runs too...even when I feel like I'm pushing myself at 110%. Definitely pleased so far.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion! Was completely unaware that Evomuse came out with a new product. Ordered and will run it and see how it goes.

Regarding Follidrone and AlphaXT, it's been interesting. Have lost 3-4 lbs so far but my endurance is through the roof. I do a couple of Tabata workouts throughout the week and my max HR went down a good 20 beats per minute (which is INSANE). Same observation noticed on my runs too...even when I feel like I'm pushing myself at 110%. Definitely pleased so far.
Cubsfan gave you a great suggestion. Glad you are enjoying the stack as well. Keep it up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you already have it, sure. If not, grab Evomuse SuperNova instead. It's the best topical of that line.

This! And Follidrone and Alphamax xt is a pretty nice stack! I really like running those two natty supps together.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Couldn't agree more, eviscerate nova is hands down the best supplement on the market by far for burning fat, it can't be matched at all IMO.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Couldn't agree more, eviscerate nova is hands down the best supplement on the market by far for burning fat, it can't be matched at all IMO.