Follidrone2.0 - IF 16/8 - bulk diet - iperglucidica

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How to better manage Follidrone 2.0

I'm uncertain.

I follow the diet if 16/8, my diet is high in calories, high in carbohydrates.

Follidrone are 3 capsules a day!

I do on days on?

1 cps flow upon waking (fasting four hours, before eating) 2 cps prework.

In your Follidrone it works best on an empty stomach or a full stomach?

Have your say!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me I like to run FD2 when i'm doing a cut rather than a bulk but thats me. As far as when to take it you're dosing it as directed and you can take it on a full stomach or empty. Whatever you prefer.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just look up each ingredient and you can probably figure out a good protocol. You have -(-)Epi, Brown Algae Extract, and Safflower Extract. Epicatechin peaks in the blood after about 1 hour, so I'd take one an hour before training for its endurance effect. The Brown Algae Extract was given to the Koreans between meals in the weight loss study, and it also impacts systemic inflammation. And the Safflower Extract is used in TCM for stuff like coronary heart disease, chronic pulmonary heart disease, cerebrovascular diseases, orthopedic diseases, and diabetes mellitus - so probably not a critical time to take for that.

I'd say 1 pre-workout, and the other two between meals.

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unlike most terrestrial plant extracts ecklonia cava is a marine plant and a 40-50% of the compounds in it are fat soluble.
It also has a 12 hour half life (generally speaking) compared to .5-1hr for some land based plants. Like green tea/ epicatechin.

There are a few things to consider=

1. Some people experience slight gastro issues on an empty stomach from the absorption package.
2. Ecklonia cava is better absorbed with food.
3. Epicatechin is better absorbed without food.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15958649

The absorption package will assist the absorption of the epicatechin likely even with some food.
My suggestion has been to take with a small fatty meal.
Or take with a few grams of fish oil.

at least 2 doses per day separated by at least 6 hours

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Unlike most terrestrial plant extracts ecklonia cava is a marine plant and a 40-50% of the compounds in it are fat soluble.
It also has a 12 hour half life (generally speaking) compared to .5-1hr for some land based plants. Like green tea/ epicatechin.

There are a few things to consider=

1. Some people experience slight gastro issues on an empty stomach from the absorption package.
2. Ecklonia cava is better absorbed with food.
3. Epicatechin is better absorbed without food.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15958649

The absorption package will assist the absorption of the epicatechin likely even with some food.
My suggestion has been to take with a small fatty meal.
Or take with a few grams of fish oil.

at least 2 doses per day separated by at least 6 hours
interesting!!!

however preworkout dose, fasting always better, right?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting!!!

however preworkout dose, fasting always better, right?
Fasting youll absorb more of the epicatechin but less of the ecklonia.
I think a little fat is ideal. It will aid the absorption of the ecklonia and the absorption package will assist the epi.
Maybe a handful of nuts or a couple spoons of peanut butter. Or some fish oils or macadamia nut oil.

My opinion has changed alot since we released this product. Just because so many more people have taken it and we have more experience.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Fasting youll absorb more of the epicatechin but less of the ecklonia.
I think a little fat is ideal. It will aid the absorption of the ecklonia and the absorption package will assist the epi.
Maybe a handful of nuts or a couple spoons of peanut butter. Or some fish oils or macadamia nut oil.

My opinion has changed alot since we released this product. Just because so many more people have taken it and we have more experience.
Question ...
you are planning to "reformulate" follidrone2?
With the addition of a principle of fat?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question ...
you are planning to "reformulate" follidrone2?
With the addition of a principle of fat?
No.

We have no plan to reformulate Follidrone 2 ever.

Its just as more information is known my stance sometimes changes. As a scientist I leave my theories open to change pending new information.