ABE,follidrone and laxogenin

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Guys I'm thinking of running these 3 together. My question is can you run them together without any issue? I use 2 preworkouts depending on what rotation I'm on. If I'm on days I use high volume when I'm on nights I use pre Jym. Would any of these interfere with each other?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope you're good to go man! I'd recommend looking into an anafuse and ABE run. Anafuse has epi and laxo in it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I'm thinking of running these 3 together. My question is can you run them together without any issue? I use 2 preworkouts depending on what rotation I'm on. If I'm on days I use high volume when I'm on nights I use pre Jym. Would any of these interfere with each other?
Nope, no issues using them together

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigdeputy, my suggestion as for the Laxo would be Androcrine from BPS. Several logs and reviews on this forum and nothing but positive. You can look them up and read in the supplement log and supplement review sections just to reinforce that if youd like. On the BPS website you can use my code "titan15" for a 15% discount, and I can answer any BPS questions you may have.
I do have a question for you, where at in NC are you? I ask because Im in NC as well, just North of Greensboro.
https://bpsnutrition.net/collections/supplements/products/androcrine

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Bigdeputy, my suggestion as for the Laxo would be Androcrine from BPS. Several logs and reviews on this forum and nothing but positive. You can look them up and read in the supplement log and supplement review sections just to reinforce that if youd like. On the BPS website you can use my code "titan15" for a 15% discount, and I can answer any BPS questions you may have.
I do have a question for you, where at in NC are you? I ask because Im in NC as well, just North of Greensboro.
https://bpsnutrition.net/collections/supplements/products/androcrine
I agree great product and really can't beat it the only bad thing about it is when run out!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
FireTitan I am about 50 mins north of Raleigh. I just picked up a bottle of dermastrength once this runs out I will pick up some androcrine.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan I am about 50 mins north of Raleigh. I just picked up a bottle of dermastrength once this runs out I will pick up some androcrine.
Probably not to far from me. I am a firefighter in Elon, and live in Rockingham County. Youll enjoy the Dermastrength, but I know I can stand behind the Androcrine!! Let me know if you have any questions!