Epicatechin/ laxogenin Questions

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have used Epicatechin/ laxogenin before and loved it. Starting another 8 week cycle of Epicatechin/ laxogenin for my off cycle time. I was wondering when is the best time to take, with or without food, and split dose or all at once? Last cycle i ran it all in one dose at bedtime with protein shake. My new product contains 300 mg Epicatechin, 50 mg laxogenin, and 50 mg Capsorb per serving (2pills). Just seeing how everyone preferred taking these sups and thanks in advance!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly don't think it matters, I like to do it with food about 1-2 hours pre workout. Also I would look into upping you laxo dose to 100mg.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Upping laxo would increase epi too, maybe just buy additional laxo sup to fill gap

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Now all sales are over damn... need a laxo product

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now all sales are over damn... need a laxo product
You can always go to bpsnutrition.net and use code "titan15" for 15% off of everything. Androcrine is our laxo and I think youll find it to be a great product, just look up previous logs on it!! And that code is good anytime!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I know it is buddy, running a epicatechin/ laxo stack was needing a little boost to the laxo aspect currently at 50 would like 100mg. Guess I could just add a few pumps, good idea Titan!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look to up the laxogen a little and maybe even the epi. AS far as the timing. I usually take mine first thing in the AM. Two reasons this is the usual time I work out and less chance I will forget. I know a few stores still have good sales. Nutraplanet usually has discounts.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Androcrine is awesome and BPS is always running promotions for discounts no matter the time of the year and they don't jack up prices on their personal website like everyone else. Only company I know that does that so Androcrine has my vote!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Androcrine is awesome and BPS is always running promotions for discounts no matter the time of the year and they don't jack up prices on their personal website like everyone else. Only company I know that does that so Androcrine has my vote!
Yes! ordering tomorrow already ran one bottle while i was on cycle for joint pain loved it just going to run 2-3 pumps for the 60 days to fill gap of laxogenin start M-test tomorrow as well should be a nice off cycle stack.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Sir!! Always nice to hear weve made happy people and customers!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes! ordering tomorrow already ran one bottle while i was on cycle for joint pain loved it just going to run 2-3 pumps for the 60 days to fill gap of laxogenin start M-test tomorrow as well should be a nice off cycle stack.
Thank you for ordering!! Dont forget,"titan15" gives you the 15% off bro!!