Rebound XT Sides... - AnabolicMinds.com

Rebound XT Sides...

1. Advanced Member

Rebound XT Sides...

Ive been taking Lean Xtreme during my PCT (along with Nolva some HCG at the end of the cycle). I was planning to start Rebound XT in another week or so when Im confident that I'm somewhat recovered and my normal hormonal functions are approaching normalization. I dont think Anti-E's are wise to use during recovery and thats why I chose to wait AFTER I was recovered to go ahead and try it.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced sides from RXT? Anyone get any hair loss? Acne? How common are the reports of sides? A year or so ago 6oxo broke me out pretty bad and I normally dont get any acne (unless its PCT especially with clomid).
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

2. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

For me, mild of back acne during the last 2 weeks of pct.
    But i dont know if u can call that a side of RXT, for me is more just a raise in endogenous test levels.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    For me, mild of back acne during the last 2 weeks of pct.
    But i dont know if u can call that a side of RXT, for me is more just a raise in endogenous test levels.
    Yea, regardless of what your taking during PCT many get acne due to the imbalance in hormone levels and so on.

I was just wondering if anyone tried Rebound in a NON PCT situation to better gauge its side effects....

If I get acne or other sides from it its hardly worth taking (even tho I already purchased it a month or so ago )
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
    •   

4. Registered User

one did a log on RXT over at bb.com, it was pretty good, if i come across it ill let you know.

he had positive things to say about it, little to no sides and big strength increases.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I'm one week into a Rebound XT/Blue Rhino stack. Both crank up the old test but via different approaches. I noticed little the first 2-3 days but then began feeling a steady increase in strength and energy in my workouts. I have noticed no sides as of yet. Although I am prone to acne when I do/did certain supps, I have not noticed any such reaction yet with this Rebounding Rhino! I am holding to only 2 tabs each with the Rhino in the AM and the Rebound at night. It just seems to be a very solid natural stack!
  6. New Member

I've only been using rxt for a few days. I have a huge zit on my face right now, but it started before I began taking the rxt. I've heard people experience joint pain with it, and today my knees were a little sore, but that may be from running yesterday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rebound XT sides anyone?
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 11:46 AM
  2. Rebound XT + Mild DHT Blocker
    By TheTom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 12:30 AM
  3. Questions on PCT-rebound xt or metacort?
    By givithell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 12:35 AM
  4. Rebound XT ETA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 12:01 PM
  5. Rebound XT??
    By bencozzy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 11:50 AM