Rebound XT Sides...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking Lean Xtreme during my PCT (along with Nolva some HCG at the end of the cycle). I was planning to start Rebound XT in another week or so when Im confident that I'm somewhat recovered and my normal hormonal functions are approaching normalization. I dont think Anti-E's are wise to use during recovery and thats why I chose to wait AFTER I was recovered to go ahead and try it.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced sides from RXT? Anyone get any hair loss? Acne? How common are the reports of sides? A year or so ago 6oxo broke me out pretty bad and I normally dont get any acne (unless its PCT especially with clomid).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
For me, mild of back acne during the last 2 weeks of pct.
But i dont know if u can call that a side of RXT, for me is more just a raise in endogenous test levels.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
For me, mild of back acne during the last 2 weeks of pct.
But i dont know if u can call that a side of RXT, for me is more just a raise in endogenous test levels.
Yea, regardless of what your taking during PCT many get acne due to the imbalance in hormone levels and so on.

I was just wondering if anyone tried Rebound in a NON PCT situation to better gauge its side effects....

If I get acne or other sides from it its hardly worth taking (even tho I already purchased it a month or so ago :D)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
one did a log on RXT over at bb.com, it was pretty good, if i come across it ill let you know.

he had positive things to say about it, little to no sides and big strength increases.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I'm one week into a Rebound XT/Blue Rhino stack. Both crank up the old test but via different approaches. I noticed little the first 2-3 days but then began feeling a steady increase in strength and energy in my workouts. I have noticed no sides as of yet. Although I am prone to acne when I do/did certain supps, I have not noticed any such reaction yet with this Rebounding Rhino! I am holding to only 2 tabs each with the Rhino in the AM and the Rebound at night. It just seems to be a very solid natural stack!

Invincible

Awards
I've only been using rxt for a few days. I have a huge zit on my face right now, but it started before I began taking the rxt. I've heard people experience joint pain with it, and today my knees were a little sore, but that may be from running yesterday.