Test1fy question

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am just finishing up my second bottle of this amazing supplement. I really do not want to take a break from running it since I have not felt like this since I was 18. Is a break required when running test1fy ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opinions differ on natty boosters... most say a.break after 8 weeks. I'd go another month if it's that's great, then maybe give it a rest ;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, you should cycle off for a month. There comes a point where the returns are diminishing.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I am just finishing up my second bottle of this amazing supplement. I really do not want to take a break from running it since I have not felt like this since I was 18. Is a break required when running test1fy ?
Test1fy powder or capsules?

What are you noticing different than when you take it?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Taking the capsules, 8 a day... First few weeks didn't notice much. My endurance, appetite and strength have all had noticable increases. My libido and sex drive has went off the charts. I'm 36 and I have not seen this level since I left my teens.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some say 12 weeks is OK and then take a month break. Another option would be to switch to another test booster with a different profile to avoid the tolerance issue. I also thought Test1fy was fantastic. To be honest, it treated me much better than Kings Blood which I stopped taking because it just didn't agree with my system.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some say 12 weeks is OK and then take a month break. Another option would be to switch to another test booster with a different profile to avoid the tolerance issue. I also thought Test1fy was fantastic. To be honest, it treated me much better than Kings Blood which I stopped taking because it just didn't agree with my system.
What sides did you get from KB?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benefit to stacking El1minate with Test1fy ? I am going to run Test1fy for another month and was looking to dry out and cut up as much as I can ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
superman2113 Supplement Logs 21
Supplements 2
Volvo140G Supplements 10
machine528 Supplements 6