- 05-22-2005, 06:05 AM
hi im new to this board ive been posting at ironmag and browsing this forum for a while. well lets get to my question i know many of u guys have used trimac before and im currently using it, well today is my 6th day at 4mg and i dont sweat at all? i feel a lilte bit more hungry but dont sweat alot.. i just wanna know if its working or should i wait longer for it to kick in
- 05-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Seven11
- 05-22-2005, 03:23 PM
yea thanks, i just tought that i should sweat like a pig after reading the trimax sticky. buy yea thanks
05-22-2005, 05:47 PM
I've never sweated with Tri-Max, but I've definitely lost fat. Tri-Max is going to work; just take it, keep your diet and exercise straight, and it'll work.
05-22-2005, 07:11 PM
thanks for the responses, well i've been noticing that im leaning out but ive been on a cut for about 1 month know and i do cardio too but not a lot cuz my legs are sore for at least 4 days a week
but i belive in this stuff ill keep u updated with my results
05-23-2005, 08:09 AM
Be careful when you finish your cycle.
Make sure you watch very closely your calories and cardio.
3 weeks after finishing my latest cycle I have gained all the weight back.
Just can't get my metabolism up enough to maintain the weight loss.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SCORPIO in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2004, 08:21 PM
- By fiddler in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:47 PM
- By wdecuir in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-21-2004, 01:56 PM
- By markc1345 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:34 AM
- By custom in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:42 AM