Bloodshr3d vs Ignit3?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Alright for anyone who's tried both, is bloodshr3d better than ignit3 for torching fat or is it just a tastier option?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright for anyone who's tried both, is bloodshr3d better than ignit3 for torching fat or is it just a tastier option?
Ignit3 is superior for fat loss, Bloodshr3d will have harder and faster hitting energy and is delicious.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I have used both :
Ignit3 - great thermo,mood lifting energy,not bad appetite suppression.
Bloodshred- intense appetite suppression on par with EC,absolutely amazed by it,great energy.You can forget about eating for a whole day..

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Have not used Bloodshred but given some feedback I seen I maybe missing out but the Ignit3 is potent af had several packs of samples from various orders of it.

It was much stronger than I was expecting very good energy, focus and decent appetite suppression def among the stronger options on the market.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I have used both :
Bloodshred- intense appetite suppression on par with EC,absolutely amazed by it,great energy.You can forget about eating for a whole day..
How do you dose your bloodshr3d? Multiple smaller servings throughout the day or other?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have both here. IGNIT3 is far superior in every aspect for me...ultimately it has a better profile for fat loss and a more euphoric feel to it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for ignit3, I lost 5k in 4 weeks, I didn't make any changes to my diet or training, I was truly amazed

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshr3d just he came out ... and already on store (UK) have taken Ignit3.
This unbearable marketing!

Anyway I tried ignit3 with follidrone2.
Unbeatable, best combo to lose fat.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for ignit3, I lost 5k in 4 weeks, I didn't make any changes to my diet or training, I was truly amazed
I too like ignit3, while I can't say I've had that kind of success I Def like it, I'm just a blood shr3d virgin, so I'm trying to figure out if I want to grab more ignit3 during the sale or give bloodshr3d a run. Right now based on the feedback looks like I'm going to give bloodshr3d a shot.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshr3d just he came out ... and already on store (UK) have taken Ignit3.
This unbearable marketing!

Anyway I tried ignit3 with follidrone2.
Unbeatable, best combo to lose fat.
I'm actually on the trail end of that combo right now.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Roughly 1lb/week of fat loss, nothing crazy but still good. No strength loss, running at about a 300cal deficit

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshred has been nothing but great for me, makes doing fasted cardio much more enjoyable. Also the appetite suppression has been absolutely ridiculous, I can barely put down a shake and 2 rice cakes after fasted cardio w/ bloodshred. With that being said I loved ignite too!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
The appetite suppression is the most interesting to me, after taking a break from ECY I realized just how good it was, ignit3 helps some but nothing like ecy. So I think I'm going to try try bloodshr3d!

dabears10

Awards
Love Bloodshr3d for appetite suppression. I prefer the version without Yohimbine as I just feel weird on Yohimbine

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna try the raw edition of bloodsr3d (with yb) but the U.K. Stores only seem to stock the war edition (no yb)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bloodshr3d hits me quicker which is perfect for morning workouts, and doesn't give me an "off" feeling like Ignit3.

I much prefer Bloodshr3d and have ordered another tub of it. Ignite at I'd say 4 caps gives a little bit more energy.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You also have to take into consideration which version of bloodshred is being used (WAR or RAW). I bought a tub of WAR and really like it. I received some free samples of RAW and damn does it hit hard. At 2 scoops of WAR I feel great - smooth energy, good mood, appetite suppression. But at 1-1.5 scoops of RAW, I'm jacked. Did a metcon on it yesterday and was sweating buckets, even though the gym was about 55 degrees!

If you can handle it, RAW is probably better for fat loss. But WAR is great as a pwo or pick-me-up. Ignite at 3 caps made me very jittery (which is why I won't go to 2 scoops of RAW). Anything less than 3 caps and I felt no energy/mood boost. So bloodshred wins out for me. If I was only concerned with fat loss, I would probably just low dose Ignite throughout the day, based on reviews. But I like a little kick, so for now I'm sticking to bloodshred.

Dunkmaster755

Awards
I have used both :
Hahat thats the truth!! Wont eat for hours!

Dunkmaster755

Awards
I def think the bloodshred has a cleaner feel to it. You will feel all of the products but Raw is my favorite. Tastes great and really gets me going. Start sweating about 20 min after drinking it down!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I def think the bloodshred has a cleaner feel to it. You will feel all of the products but Raw is my favorite. Tastes great and really gets me going. Start sweating about 20 min after drinking it down!
Thanks to all of you for your comments so far, I can't wait to get my hands on some bs.
Are you using it only as a pwo or as a fat burner during the day too?

Dunkmaster755

Awards
Thanks to all of you for your comments so far, I can't wait to get my hands on some bs.
Are you using it only as a pwo or as a fat burner during the day too?
I don't use it as a pre workout becuase I want more than just energy/focus. I got to have them pumps! Was thinking about stacking non stim conquer and the War Bs together for the ultimate stack lol.. i honestly use it to get all of my work done throughout the day. I will find myself getting tired around 3 so ill take it them, or just take it around 12. I won't eat for about 4 to 5 hours and will be stacked with energy. I am a server at night so ill take it around 6 and be sprinting around the restaurant all night!