PerforMax Labs MassMax XT

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Any Updates?
Any Profiles?
Any Loggers Needed? Hint Hint Nudge Nudge ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From Stack3d

A number of months ago you may remember there was a whisper of Performax Labs working on some kind of new muscle builder. While we didn’t get a name or any specific details, the brand did say that it would deliver a number of effects such as increased muscle fullness, size, and strength. Now, four months after that teaser Performax has unveiled an upcoming anabolic formula called MassMax XT.
We don’t unfortunately get a whole lot of information from the brand’s preview of MassMax XT, mostly because it did confirm all of the supplements effects back in July. Today’s unveiling really just reconfirms what it can do, listing several promises on its bottle including “increased muscle mass and vascularity”, “improved protein synthesis and appetite”, and “enhanced strength and endurance”.
There is some slightly more exciting news to go with the unveiling of MassMax XT today, which is that the product is not very far away from release. According to the brand, fans are going to be able to get their hands on the anabolic formula before the end of the year. With December fast approaching, that means we’ll be seeing a MassMax XT launch sometime in the next five weeks.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
From Stack3d

A number of months ago you may remember there was a whisper of Performax Labs working on some kind of new muscle builder. While we didn’t get a name or any specific details, the brand did say that it would deliver a number of effects such as increased muscle fullness, size, and strength. Now, four months after that teaser Performax has unveiled an upcoming anabolic formula called MassMax XT.
We don’t unfortunately get a whole lot of information from the brand’s preview of MassMax XT, mostly because it did confirm all of the supplements effects back in July. Today’s unveiling really just reconfirms what it can do, listing several promises on its bottle including “increased muscle mass and vascularity”, “improved protein synthesis and appetite”, and “enhanced strength and endurance”.
There is some slightly more exciting news to go with the unveiling of MassMax XT today, which is that the product is not very far away from release. According to the brand, fans are going to be able to get their hands on the anabolic formula before the end of the year. With December fast approaching, that means we’ll be seeing a MassMax XT launch sometime in the next five weeks.

Profile?
Predicted Price?
Is this a replacement for AlphaMax XT?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Profile?
Predicted Price?
Top 2 questions should be answered in coming weeks.

Not at all a replacement for Alphamax XT. In fact I can't wait to stack them both!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Profile?
Predicted Price?
It can be stacked with AlphaMax XT. We had several loggers for this back in the summer. If you search beta testing in the product logs section, you'll see the logs.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can be stacked with AlphaMax XT. We had several loggers for this back in the summer. If you search beta testing in the product logs section, you'll see the logs.
This. It stacks very well with AlphaMax XT IMO. I really enjoyed my 4 week run (log) of MassMax XT, and can't wait to run it again. It's already one of my favorite natural supplements, considering how quickly I put on quality weight when I used it.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Also subbed!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always respected Performax Labs. Subbed for info!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
curious about the methyl palmitate and methyl oleate