fakenatty3

Awards
Supports Muscle Growth and Peak Strength
Supports Recovery and Improves O2 Uptake
Helps Increase Maximum Power Output
May Improve Oxygen Utilization During Exercise
Replenishes Electrolytes

What Is Scivation Xtend Perform?

Branched Chain Amino Acids, Not Just Essential Amino Acids: Scivation XTEND PERFORM contains 7 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) per serving. No hiding, no tricks, no "padding" from cheap or completely random amino acids. Each serving of Scivation XTEND contains 3.5 grams of Leucine to stimulate muscle protein synthesis plus 1.75 grams of Valine and 1.75 grams of Isoleucine.*
PeakO2 Results Based On Research At Major University:

Results in as few as 7 days* In addition to showing a 17.6% increase in peak power vs. baseline in as little as 7 days, research demonstrated an increase of 65 seconds in time-to-exhaustion vs. placebo over 21 days. Research subjects* supplemented their diets with 4 grams of PeakO2 per day over 21 days – the same amount of PeakO2 found in 2 servings of XTEND Perform.
What Makes Scivation Xtend Perform Better Than Other Amino Acid Products?

PERFORM AT YOUR PEAK: Scivation XTEND Perform combines the trusted and tested performance of Scivation XTEND with PEAKO2, a novel, university researched and patent-pending blend of performance-enhancing compounds to help you discover an entirely new level of training and achievement.
Scivation Xtend Perform Highlights:

7 GRAMS OF 2:1:1 BCAAS
2 GRAMS OF PEAKO2 – PATENT-PENDING AND TESTED
3.5 GRAMS OF LEUCINE TO TRIGGER MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS
1 GRAMS OF CITRULLINE MALATE
ELECTROLYTES FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any questions about Xtend Perform?

I actually really like the formula - I do think that my endurance has improved over the last 4 weeks in the midst of an upper body Boring But Big challenge for 5/3/1 overhead press day.

Both flavors are really solid in my book.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This looks like a solid profile for a Pre / Intra / and Post workout supplement. Logging PEAK O2 (mixed with another BCAA) now and really liking it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding product. Improved endurance and strength while training fasted

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Outstanding product. Improved endurance and strength while training fasted
I've used it several times and love it as well.