Paxil and Interactions With Euphoria RX?

Palmerfit

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been on and off antidepressants for the past 4-5 years and have been lifting for the past two.

I was really happy with my physique and noticeable size gains about a couple of months ago and since then I've started on Paxil which has:

Killed my libido
Put on weight at a rate of 1kg a week (yes I know I put the food in but this drug is a notorious facilitator for weight gain tendencies)
Numbed me emotionally (kind of good)
Lowered my motivational streak

I was wondering if anyone else is on Paxil and/or is knowledgeable on the possibility interactions of taking a supp like Blackstone Labs Euphoria Rx with it?
I don't feel like I need to state the obvious of what I want out of this.
Any other supps that I can pair with it along the same lines as that?

I'm not looking for an anxiety and depression cure here guys just this pairing in particular so any help would be amazing.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would never purchase anything by blackstone labs. Also I would not recommend anything to you for the fact that you are on prescription antidepressants. Talk with your doctor about switching your medication.

You could ask your doctor about things like Ashwaghanda, Bacopa, Kratom if you want.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know several people who tried that product and got nothing from it. I would look to other products. Maybe try inhibit E and reduce xt. Both will help with your issues.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
First off I would never trust anything produced by black stone labs. Secondly if Paxil is effecting you like this, you can always go to your doc and ask for another antidepressant, and it does not have to be an SSRI like Paxil. There are tricyclic antidepressants which in my experiences have less side effects. Also don't take any herbs that act on serotonin as there's an increased risk of serotonin syndrome with SSRIs

Palmerfit

Awards
Thanks a ton guys, I'll raise the question with my doc when I next see him and post on here for anyone dealing with the same issue.

I've heard Wellbutrin can help combat the libido side of things and I'm hoping that may help me be aggressive during my workouts again!
Was hoping to compete within the next 6 months as an all natural female so fingers crossed everyone and any tips along the way are always welcome!

Black Stone Labs is officially off the list now.. I had no idea they weren't a reputable name in the supp industry but then again - it's the supp industry, take all with a grain of salt.

Will post pics when I can :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a ton guys, I'll raise the question with my doc when I next see him and post on here for anyone dealing with the same issue.

I've heard Wellbutrin can help combat the libido side of things and I'm hoping that may help me be aggressive during my workouts again!
Was hoping to compete within the next 6 months as an all natural female so fingers crossed everyone and any tips along the way are always welcome!

Black Stone Labs is officially off the list now.. I had no idea they weren't a reputable name in the supp industry but then again - it's the supp industry, take all with a grain of salt.

Will post pics when I can :)
Wellbutrin is actually frequently combined with paxil as it helps with the weight gain issue (among other things); wellbutrin is traditionally prescribed as a secondary measure (paxil being a first line measure) since it is not an SSRI. Blackstone labs has been caught knowingly underdosing products in some of their other lines (among other things), hence why people do not recommend their products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PlateHead45 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Supplements 15
Beelzebub General Chat 5