WOW to ALCAR

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Wink ALCAR and the great measuring dilemma...

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I just started taking ALCAR again recently because I got my hands on some and I must say this stuff is just unbelievable pre-workout. I took it today before my football workout and I actually stayed there extra to do even more than what was on my sheet and was still focused.

I guess I had forgotten how great this stuff was. I am taking roughly 1.5 grams if not a tiny bit more from 1fast.

The only grunt I have from 1fast is there packaging and their lack of measurer. I hate how everything they send you they tell you what it would be with a 1/4 teaspoon. Who the hell has a damn 1/4 teaspoon, I am in college! Plus they package it kinda crappy and moisture enters easily. Great price though.
    www.nutraplanet.com
    www.customnutritionwarehouse.c om

(although you still might have to spring for your own 1/4 tsp. C'mon Lake! Smart college guy can dial that one in, no?)

2. Quote Originally Posted by waitlifter82
    Here's some info on Choline
    http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...74fcb67cf3b269

http://www.1fast400.com/?ingredients_id=12

I am unsure of the reasoning behind the citrate complex (I'm sure this is what bobo meant).
    Thanks for the links, Waitlifter82

But I was wondering why you'd want to minus it from GO! It just seemed like in your original post that you'd want to take it out of the ingredients because you didn't like it. Just wondering why.

Thanks
    RMT
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RMT
    Thanks for the links, Waitlifter82

But I was wondering why you'd want to minus it from GO! It just seemed like in your original post that you'd want to take it out of the ingredients because you didn't like it. Just wondering why.

Thanks
    RMT
    Not that I didn't like it..... personally, I never got much mental stimulation from Choline. Ie. I feel the same w/ ALCAR, tyrosine, and caffeine as I do w/ GO!

4. Gotcha!

Thanks,
    RMT

5. Quote Originally Posted by waitlifter82
    Not that I didn't like it..... personally, I never got much mental stimulation from Choline. Ie. I feel the same w/ ALCAR, tyrosine, and caffeine as I do w/ GO!
    choline is really used to potentiate other things rather than necessarily having staggering physical characteristics of its own, just FYI.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
  2. Back to the Basics: ALCAR, CEE, AAKG, CM, and L-Tyrosine
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:36 PM
  3. ALCAR to Canada
    By Canuckguy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2