Anyone Try Primeval Super Rhanderol?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I have a 5 month cut scheduled starting at the start of February which I'm already freaking out about. My goal is to take it slow and try to keep as much muscle as possible - and I need every advantage possible. I'm really trying to push it to the max towards the end of my current bulk as I've hit a wall for quite a while now unable to really gain size or strength, however I still haven't given up. Anyway, I'm already planning out for my cut and like I said I need every advantage possible. I don't know anybody outside this forum who uses laxogenin or epicatechin, but you all seem to swear by the stuff. So I'm thinking I may give them a try, but I also came across this product Super Rhanderol by Primeval Labs. Has anyone on here actually tried this? It's kind of hard to find legit reviews and I don't really know anything about Rhaponticum.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
A cycle of 1-andro with a low dose 4-andro base would be good for a cut

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
lifted67 ran it with some Alphamax in Pct hell chime in here soon enough!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
A cycle of 1-andro with a low dose 4-andro base would be good for a cut
It's crazy because when I was younger I really wanted to do PHs or AAS but everyone told me to wait because I was too young - so I waited. Now I'm older and everyone tells me it's going to be a struggle to make consistent gains without the use of PHs or AAS, but now I don't want to use PHs or AAS. I guess as I got older I became more concerned about the side effects.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy because when I was younger I really wanted to do PHs or AAS but everyone told me to wait because I was too young - so I waited. Now I'm older and everyone tells me it's going to be a struggle to make consistent gains without the use of PHs or AAS, but now I don't want to use PHs or AAS. I guess as I got older I became more concerned about the side effects.
Valid. All I'll say is that the andro's are very mild and side effects (besides shutdown) are almost non-existent. Anyways, this is off topic!! Sorry.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I took a Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract product (that contained a lot of other stuff too, so...) while at Maintenance - I did not see gains over and above natural progression. I did see some reduced soreness after workouts that I had been doing for a looooong time. After switching to a new program, with some new exercises (including some eccentric downhill work), it did nothing for soreness - after those first one or two workouts , I was ON FIRE! Couldn't even press on the muscle it hurt so bad :D. By the third workout, I was no longer sore - don't know if I would have been sore longer without the RCE? At the end of the day, I didn't re-purchase RCE. If you want to reduce some soreness on your current program, it'll probably do that - but you may want to try Tart Cherry Juice first :D (On second thought I bet the supplement is cheaper than Tart Cherry Juice! $6 a quart where I live! LOL).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle or 2 tucked back, but haven't used it, yet.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I took a Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract product (that contained a lot of other stuff too, so...) while at Maintenance - I did not see gains over and above natural progression. I did see some reduced soreness after workouts that I had been doing for a looooong time. After switching to a new program, with some new exercises (including some eccentric downhill work), it did nothing for soreness - after those first one or two workouts , I was ON FIRE! Couldn't even press on the muscle it hurt so bad :D. By the third workout, I was no longer sore - don't know if I would have been sore longer without the RCE? At the end of the day, I didn't re-purchase RCE. If you want to reduce some soreness on your current program, it'll probably do that - but you may want to try Tart Cherry Juice first :D (On second thought I bet the supplement is cheaper than Tart Cherry Juice! $6 a quart where I live! LOL).
Not exactly a glowing review but glad you shared it. I think I'll probably skip this one.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not exactly a glowing review but glad you shared it. I think I'll probably skip this one.
Sorry to be the buzzkill :D I was initially pretty stoked - I *did* feel better after heavy Deads and Squats - It's just that when I switched to full body 3x/Week with some *new* exercises - the excitement faded. I guess it can only mitigate so much (current programming), then gets overwhelmed (entirely new programming)?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to be the buzzkill :D I was initially pretty stoked - I *did* feel better after heavy Deads and Squats - It's just that when I switched to full body 3x/Week with some *new* exercises - the excitement faded. I guess it can only mitigate so much (current programming), then gets overwhelmed (entirely new programming)?
Don't be sorry, you just saved me $$. I appreciate the honesty. Going to keep on looking.