Purus Labs products in the EU

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i'm trying to find an EU retailer selling Noxygen and Condense, but seems that no one in the EU can get it from an european based shop. Please, is there a Purus Labs rep who can explain me why there's no market in the EU for your products from more than a year??
Thanks a lot

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, i'm trying to find an EU retailer selling Noxygen and Condense, but seems that no one in the EU can get it from an european based shop. Please, is there a Purus Labs rep who can explain me why there's no market in the EU for your products from more than a year??
Thanks a lot
Grambo is the only Purus rep I know of on this board. Haven't seen him in a long time tho. Try a PM.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jebrook, asked to that purus rep, but still no answer!! Is there someone else who'd help me to have some infos??
Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Jebrook, asked to that purus rep, but still no answer!! Is there someone else who'd help me to have some infos??
Thanks
The reps get busy but when he can respond I am sure he will. As for why, there could be a variety of reasons; Market may not have been as profitable as wished or they just may have not restocked for a while.

Depending on how bad you want them, strong does ship internationally and we have both in stock. I know you're looking for an EU retailer but it is an option. In the mean time hang tight and I'm sure a purus rep will chime in.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Afi140 bro, i would buy overseas, but those shipping rates are really too high just for 4/5products

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
noxygen is available @ predator.
condense out of stock

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
predator is the only place I've seen it in

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
DEVANS89 seen em a while ago, now they only have noxygen and condense is out of stock since, at least, 6 months :(