Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a few items I have had in my stash for awhile and need used up, I never have enough confidence in my self to design a good stack, so I am asking for your help. I would like to add muscle with minimal body fat. I am 58 years old Lift 4 times a week and do cardio twice a week. I lift fasted in the am at home alone. If you have a question please ask.

Supplements in stash;

A: (60)
5a-Hydroxt-Laxogein 25mg
Androst-3,5Dien-7,17 Dione 25mg
(2S)-3(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-(4-cyano-3(tirfloromethyl) 10mg
phenyl}2-hydrox-2-methypropanamide
4-(R)-2-(R)-trifluoro-1-hydroxyethy)pyrrolidin-1-y 5mg
-2-trifluoroMethy)benzonitrile

B:(90)
2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol 10mg

C: (60)
L-Carntine L-Tartate (LCLT) 5a-hydroxy laxgenin enpbosam 545mg

D: (90)
Cardar1ne 7mg

E:(60)
Diandrone 200mg

This is what I have, I am not opposed to buying something else to run with it. Please share your ideas. I will run a long with the stack what ever it is starting 2nd week in November!

yates84 Hyde FireTitan LeanEngineer mountainman33 Afi140

alphagainz delsolrob IronLegion nostrum420 smith_69 Jebrook

xxAMPxx Volvo140G EMPIREMIND jev871 thebigt

Joe12 GreenMachineX xxAMPxx Tank999 Danes bighulksmash

FireTitan Misfit28 paul56778 CJNator The_Old_Guy

hairygrandpa Alpha1agreda Brandinooooo lifted67 CJNator YoungBodyBuil

Let's have some fun !!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my friend danes would say-run it all and double dose, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
holy stash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill def give my .02 !!!!!!!

run it allllllll in a 12 weeker

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! Go balls out and just run em all! Lol. In for the progress!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go for it. Just watch for sides lol. I haven't ran SARMS so I'm not sure what I would do personally.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Run it all for 6 weeks. Strongly consider seeking out an additional bottle of Epistane though so you can get the dosage up to 30-40mg; 20 is LOW and it has a short half life, but you really want 6 weeks on Epistane.

What is the Dianadrone?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about it Danes
So, you have :
A:
60 caps of a product containing:
5a Hydroxy Laxogenin 25mg
Arimistane 25mg
Ostarine 10mg
Lgd 4033 5mg

B:
90 caps of
Methylepitiostanol/epistane

C:

6 caps of a blend containing
L-Carntine L-Tartate (LCLT)
5a-hydroxy laxgenin
Ostarine (all 545mg)

D:
90 caps of
Cardarine 7mg

E:
60 Caps of
DHEA 200mg

?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it all for 6 weeks. Strongly consider seeking out an additional bottle of Epistane though so you can get the dosage up to 30-40mg; 20 is LOW and it has a short half life, but you really want 6 weeks on Epistane.

What is the Dianadrone?
Diandrone is regular DHEA

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I am just not brave enough

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you want to run all those compounds together or do you want to split them?
I mean they would be a great stack all together.

Any of those compounds you have tried before?
I think A & D

I am open to suggestions and also will to purchase something additional if it is recommended

Thank you for you help Danes

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think A & D

I am open to suggestions and also will to purchase something additional if it is recommended

Thank you for you help Danes
No need to say thanks at all :)

Here is my opinion and I bet you will get most of that "cycle"

Since you have 60 caps of product containing:
A: 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin 25mg
Arimistane 25mg
Ostarine 10mg
Lgd 4033 5mg

This should be taken 2 caps daily (no matter if you take With or without Food or if you take 2 caps at the same time).
You will get 20mg Ostarine and 10mg LGD which is actually Nice dose :)
This will last 30 days .

You also have 90 caps of:
B: Methyl Epitiostanol/Epistane
IF you are going to run this (many People hate Epistane because it makes them feel like Death. Even With a good Test base), take 1 cap 3 times daily With Food. It will last 30 days and would be a good add to Number A.

6 caps of a blend containing:
L-Carntine L-Tartate (LCLT)
5a-hydroxy laxgenin
Ostarine (all 545mg

Since its just few caps, you can take them With A and B in the start :)

90 caps of:
D: Cardarine 7mg
Take it With A,B and C from the beginning. Many People take above 20mg, but I would rather go for 10mg for fatloss than dosing above 20mg. Many People say 10mg is enough for fat burning Properties while higher doses are better for endurance.
Take 2 caps daily and it will last 45 days. 14mg is a good dose.

60 Caps of :
E: DHEA 200mg
Take 2 caps daily so you are getting 400mg DHEA. Run from day one With A,B,C,D :) Personaly, I would go for stronger Test base if you are going to run Epistane.
Dermacrine is good, and OL Sup3r DHEA too! 4-Dhea would be even better. :)

As you see, this will be a short Cycle. But I mean its better to run 4 weeks With "proper" dosages than 8 weeks With Low dosages. :) If you have any questions, send me PM or ask here :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I returned my Carderine, I'd run Osta on a cut, and LGD on a slight surplus (if fat paranoid like me, if not - during a "Bulk the F Up!") Ambivalent about Laxo, Oral DHEA is 'mezzo-mezzo', but being 58 helps, don't know Jack about Epistane.

Sorry, I'm no help - I hate 'Combo' products (the Osta and LGD combo is bugging me for some reason - maybe it's the worry of how high the possible cumulative side effects can go - for a 58 year old?). Listen to the other guys that are smarter than me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I returned my Carderine, I'd run Osta on a cut, and LGD on a slight surplus (if fat paranoid like me, if not - during a "Bulk the F Up!") Ambivalent about Laxo, Oral DHEA is 'mezzo-mezzo', but being 58 helps, don't know Jack about Epistane.

Sorry, I'm no help - I hate 'Combo' products (the Osta and LGD combo is bugging me for some reason - maybe it's the worry of how high the possible cumulative side effects can go - for a 58 year old?). Listen to the other guys that are smarter than me.
I am not fan of combo/blends either but i hope he gets most of it stacked together:)
As long as he is healthy, 1 month with "normal" dosed LGD and Osta wouldnt do much harm :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Danes Thank You! On supplement "C" I have 60 not 6 sorry.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes Thank You! On supplement "C" I have 60 not 6 sorry.
Ah sorry, I thought it was just 6 (reading in your first post).
Well, since I dont know exactly how much Ostarine it is , I would keep that bottle for some other stacks. You are getting 20mg ostarine from A :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah sorry, I thought it was just 6 (reading in your first post).
Well, since I dont know exactly how much Ostarine it is , I would keep that bottle for some other stacks. You are getting 20mg ostarine from A :)
It did say 6 I fixed it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This just got easier. Run the Osta/LGD blend product first month, then the unknown Osta dosage product the second month with the Epistane and DHEA. Carnitine helps scrub the androgen receptors and keeps them a tad more responsive and ostarine is better for longer stints than 4 weeks IMO. The DHEA will be there to help w lethargy as you will be shut down, the 30mg Epistane competes with any extra estrogen from the 400mg of DHEA daily (similar to masteron).

Cardarine starting the 3rd week til finish to help lipids that will inevitably suffer from the month of LGD followed by a month of Epistane.

I would never bother shutting myself down for just a 4 week blast. Even 6 seems questionable personally, considering the months it takes to normalize. This way you have 8 weeks to be on. This would work best as a recomp cycle, eat the first half on LGD and then tighten it up on the Epistane with Osta underneath the entire way thru.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin should be ran at a min. of 100mg
I would advocate adding a bottle of Hercules if you decide to up the Laxogenin. I logged a couple bottles and was actually impressed; something I can't say for any other Laxos I've tried.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am liking the ideas here .................

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just got easier. Run the Osta/LGD blend product first month, then the unknown Osta dosage product the second month with the Epistane and DHEA. Carnitine helps scrub the androgen receptors and keeps them a tad more responsive and ostarine is better for longer stints than 4 weeks IMO. The DHEA will be there to help w lethargy as you will be shut down, the 30mg Epistane competes with any extra estrogen from the 400mg of DHEA daily (similar to masteron).

Cardarine starting the 3rd week til finish to help lipids that will inevitably suffer from the month of LGD followed by a month of Epistane.

I would never bother shutting myself down for just a 4 week blast. Even 6 seems questionable personally, considering the months it takes to normalize. This way you have 8 weeks to be on. This would work best as a recomp cycle, eat the first half on LGD and then tighten it up on the Epistane with Osta underneath the entire way thru.
^^^This is the best option I see without spending more money. If you purchased anything else I would recommend more Epistane unless you are plagued with joint issues. Epistane can really dry you up and increase definition and vascularity in 6 weeks at 30-40 mg.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 58 years old I got joint issues !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 58 years old I got joint issues !!
Then trade your bottle of epi to someone on the forum for another bottle of LGD! I love Epistane, but if you've never used it it can be hit or miss for many. I get strong and look better on it.

And no I don't have any LGD lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would advocate adding a bottle of Hercules if you decide to up the Laxogenin. I logged a couple bottles and was actually impressed; something I can't say for any other Laxos I've tried.
Upping the laxogenin while on research compounds or designer steroids would be total waste to be honest. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then trade your bottle of epi to someone on the forum for another bottle of LGD! I love Epistane, but if you've never used it it can be hit or miss for many. I get strong and look better on it.

And no I don't have any LGD lol
I will give it a try and see how I feel...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will give it a try and see how I feel...
At least, you have a good Test base:) better than any ;)
And yes, the other bottle with Ostarine would be good to run after finishing product A. (Like Hyde) said.
I thought you had just 6 caps :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Upping the laxogenin while on research compounds or designer steroids would be total waste to be honest. :)
Why do you think added protein synthesis from a different source would be a waste? Besides, he's already going to be on it by default since its in a stacked product.

Furthermore, I noticed a decrease in joint pain while on a large dose IN MEET PREP. That is very telling (normally they go to hell with that kind of intensity). Something that could be welcome on Epistane.

Also, I'm not saying to buy more, just that Sparta makes the best I've used by far.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you think added protein synthesis from a different source would be a waste? Besides, he's already going to be on it by default since its in a stacked product.

Furthermore, I noticed a decrease in joint pain while on a large dose IN MEET PREP. That is very telling (normally they go to hell with that kind of intensity). Something that could be welcome on Epistane.

Also, I'm not saying to buy more, just that Sparta makes the best I've used by far.
Because there is no proof Laxo boost proteinsynthesis at all. Those claims such as (boost proteinsynthesis 200%) is just made up. Bring me one study proving this even in animals :)
I do believe it has good anti inflammatory effects. Positive effects on joints etc.

Natural compounds which boost protein synthesis is just waste of time and money adding to synthetic anabolic compounds.
Running PA (even it proves to activate the mTOR signaling in humans) would be such a waste running with lets say Epistane.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because there is no proof Laxo boost proteinsynthesis at all. Those claims such as (boost proteinsynthesis 200%) is just made up. Bring me one study proving this even in animals :)
I do believe it has good anti inflammatory effects. Positive effects on joints etc.

Natural compounds which boost protein synthesis is just waste of time and money adding to synthetic anabolic compounds.
Running PA (even it proves to activate the mTOR signaling in humans) would be such a waste running with lets say Epistane.
Agreed on the lack of research entirely

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm not sure about pro/syn but def helped with joint issues for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Just need some Deca that will help the joints!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am loving all the input here !! Thank you Guys !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking I should buy a second bottle of LGD ......