cee powder or pills

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what everyone prefers when taking cee, powder or pills? Also what are some of the preferred brands used. I've only tried sns e2 matrix but want to know what else is good out there. THanks guys

bullydog

Awards
I was just wondering what everyone prefers when taking cee, powder or pills? Also what are some of the preferred brands used. I've only tried sns e2 matrix but want to know what else is good out there. THanks guys
I know this isn't an answer to the question you posted, but there's so much sh*t going down with CEE nowadays I think it might be wise just to stick with creatine mono or some other supp until it all gets sorted out.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1fast400's is over 90% pure. Customs is good stuff also.(speaking from experience)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever heard or tried omega cee from custom nutrition warehouse??

BigSwede

Awards
Pinnacle's tablets are excellent as well. Nutraplanet stocks them.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used customs CEE. thats the stuff that sold me on CEE. great stuff. and I prefer the powder. but I have thunder pills too if I'm in a hurry I'll just pop a pill.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
about 2 months on 1 month off. I dont use it when on ps/ph.

cwilson830

Awards
I have a bottle of the VPX CEX - but it doesn't say how much is in each cap - gotta love that.

captain chet

Awards
I know this isn't an answer to the question you posted, but there's so much sh*t going down with CEE nowadays I think it might be wise just to stick with creatine mono or some other supp until it all gets sorted out.
what is going down with CEE nowadays? I JUST started taking it 2 days ago. Ill be bummed out if im getting screwed somehow.