Bulking stack

njv9t

Awards
Hey guys im going to cut for another month then bulk i was wondering what suggestions you have for a good lean mass ph stack and non-ph

Height 5'11

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys im going to cut for another month then bulk i was wondering what suggestions you have for a good lean mass ph stack and non-ph

Height 5'11
For ph/andro suggestions, you'll be better off asking in the anabolics forum.

For non-ph suggestions, I'd want to ask a few questions first:

1. From your other thread, it seems like you're tracking calories, so that's good. What does your training program look like?

2. If you've got a good program that focuses on progressive overload, and your diet is good, then we can look at supplements. What supps are you currently taking?

Without knowing what you're currently taking, I can only make a few general recommendations. For bulking, I would look at Olympus Labs Tr1umph, and SNS X-Gels. This stack is a tried-and-true favorite. Tr1umph is several products in one, providing 16 natural anabolic ingredients, including the forum favorite: Phosphatidic Acid (PA). This covers all your staples and then some, so you no longer have to take creatine, betaine, etc. It's all included. Tr1umph will provide enhanced muscle protein synthesis, strength, endurance, recovery, and muscle fullness. Adding X-Gels (ArA) on top of this makes for a perfect bulking stack. X-Gels will further support lean muscle and strength gains.

If you want to take it up a notch and make this the best bulk ever, I'd add one more supplement to this stack: Or1gin

Or1gin is a natural anabolic that will stimulate Growth Hormone secretion, IGF-1 synthesis, and Ribosome Biogenesis. What does this mean for you?
1. Increased muscle protein synthesis
2. Increased strength
3. Enhanced sleep and recovery
3. Increased appetite, allowing you to pack in more fuel and more efficiently turn it into muscle.
4. Our testers also noticed feeling a better sense of well-being.

Olympus Labs is running a 50% off sale for a few days with code "STACK3D50", so get 'em for half price while you can. :thumbsup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a non PH I would suggest x gels+Alphamax XT. Can't get much better than that although I am sure people will have other great suggestions as well!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The top bulking stack on this forum is ArA + Anabeta Elite (ABE). ABE contains a full dose of anacyclus (an ingredient we made popular), cistanche, and forskolin-95 a day. The ingredients in ABE have research studies behind them showing subjects gained lean mass while losing bodyfat %.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Non PH - Folidrone 2.0 (supplement of the year). Works especially good on a bulk - most lean mass you will gain with anything natural.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Height 5'11
How long have you been training for? How much do you weigh?

If you're relatively new to training consistently, then I'd stay away from PH's for now. There are a few solid natural products out there that would be beneficial when transitioning into a bulk. I would recommend Alphamax XT. It includes ingredients to help increase natural testosterone levels and limit cortisol and estrogen. Alphamax XT also contains forskoliln, which can be very beneficial to help keep you lean during a bulk.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
another vote for SNS X GELS and PES ANABETA ELITE

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Read between the lines my friend. Do them all.

Tr1umph
X-Gels
Orig1n
Alphamax XT
ABE
FD2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X gels (ArA) with AlphaMax XT is simple yet very effective. I've ran this probably 3 or 4 times and loved it. Getting ready to run it again in 5 weeks. Anabeta Elite is also a solid option although I prefer OG Anabeta.