- 05-17-2005, 09:26 PM
- 05-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by unitas27
05-17-2005, 09:54 PM
the skinny is that this is gonna be a new type of supp, and undoubtedly a very good one (check out the threads on Avant). However, the hype is so off the charts right now (especially with the delays and limited production/availability), that when it finally rolls out, people are bound to be disappointed. Not in the product per se, but because it's getting ahead of itself. Nothing works like magic. ***(That said, I have some ordered!!! )Originally Posted by unitas27
05-18-2005, 02:26 AM
05-18-2005, 10:26 AM
while I understand Patrick wanting to "maximize his gains" by selling direct @ MSRP, I'll buy mine from NutraPlanet when Sam gets stock.
I mean, it's not Melting Point, is it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMouth in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:03 AM
- By Leggo my Ego in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:03 AM
- By faerieeyes3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-18-2006, 08:05 PM
- By morfiend in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2004, 12:49 AM
- By Billy the kid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2004, 12:10 AM