TEST1FY QUESTION

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Just received my bottle of test1fy. I just read the warnings and was somewhat alarmed. It reads do not take during extreme heat, while sleep deprived or dehydrated.... and also not to take it with alcohol. I was curious about these warnings. I do not plan on taking it during extreme heat now that the summer is over but I do work swing shifts and am often sleep deprived. Also what about alcohol ? I am not a professional bodybuilder but have always been able to stay in decent shape while going out and having a few drinks. Are you able to consume alcohol with test1fy ?

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Its probably something to do with alcohol impacting hormone levels maybe ? If your trying to boost them naturally then doing something counter productive to that isnt the best idea ... i may be corrected but that would be my guess.

About the heat i have no idea , maybe some ingredients raise body temp?

cbc

Awards
If it is Methylated then it is liver toxic and you can do some damage if you drink on this and your liver detoxifys in your sleep when your resting and it needs water to help it detoxify. Take a liver support or buy a non methylated prohormone

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll be fine, I personally wouldn't dose it within 2 hours of drinking just to make sure my body takes it all in but they have to put all those disclaimers on there. Happy Lifting. It is also not a methylated PH or even a PH at all. It will not mess you or your liver up lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine, I personally wouldn't dose it within 2 hours of drinking just to make sure my body takes it all in but they have to put all those disclaimers on there. Happy Lifting. It is also not a methylated PH or even a PH at all. It will not mess you or your liver up lol
This!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This. The warnings are somewhat generic and meant primarily to help you get the most out of the product. You have nothing to worry about if taking it while not well-rested, but the more sleep you get, the better your test production will be. You can enjoy alcohol as well. Just try to dose a few hours away from when you're actually drinking. :friday:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
superman2113 Supplement Logs 21
Supplements 2
Volvo140G Supplements 10
machine528 Supplements 7