?? about topical fat loss gels

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a good topical fat loss agent that specifically targets the fat in the chest region or would a product like absolved still work on my chest as it does on the abodomen..

Peace-

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a good topical fat loss agent that specifically targets the fat in the chest region or would a product like absolved still work on my chest as it does on the abodomen..

Peace-
Ab-solved wont work on your chest, if not by the part of the 7oxo that goes systemic.
I would try Lipoderm Ultra. I dont really trust any other topical product (they either give itches or dont work better). I dont remember if it has a partially local delivery carrier, try asking in the avant forum.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I would try Lipoderm Ultra. I dont really trust any other topical product (they either give itches or dont work better). I dont remember if it has a partially local delivery carrier, try asking in the avant forum.
Lipoderm with some (about 3mg) clen added to it is extremely effective, in my experience.

-kwantam

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Ab-solved wont work on your chest, if not by the part of the 7oxo that goes systemic.
Both AbSolved and LipoDerm container a local carrier.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Lipoderm with some (about 3mg) clen added to it is extremely effective, in my experience.

-kwantam
Wow, really? I had no idea clen could have localized effects on fat burning. Any special procedures to adding this? Can you basically add it to any transdermal formula? Also, is there any systematic uptake? Clen turns me into a tempermental shake fest so I cant it orally. I might actually have to try a transdermal and add some.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clen is much more suited for the LipoDerm or Ultra carrier than Ab-Solved.

Capsaicin is a good one to add to Ab-Solved (though, it can burn, obviously)

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
are you trying to get rid of chest fat, or gyno? if gyno look into rebound xt

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established

-kwantam
You just add the clen into the whole bottle or what? Only 3mg per bottle and it is extremely effective?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

ASAP check out the Designer Supps forum!

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
are you trying to get rid of chest fat, or gyno? if gyno look into rebound xt
Im almost positive that its just fat.. I like the sounds of that Clen added to the lipoderm ultra..I already ordered the ultra so I ll try this 1st. PEAce

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Capsaicin is a good one to add to Ab-Solved (though, it can burn, obviously)
Can capsaicin, applied topically, by itself be of any help in SubQ fat loss; or am I better off just taking capsaicin (cayanne caps) orally for an overall thermogenic boost?

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You just add the clen into the whole bottle or what? Only 3mg per bottle and it is extremely effective?
Yes.

And, keep in mind, 3mg is 3000mcg, and a daily oral dose of clen is just 60mcg or so. So, it is not really a tiny amount like it sounds.