Quick acting joint supplement

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
What is the quickest acting joint supplement that will start working the soonest? Coming off an ARA run and getting some knee and elbow discomfort.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My personal favorite is neocell blueberry hyaluronic liquid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sns joint support xt has been showing results in a week or so. Pair that with some cissus xt and maybe some extra fish oil and you should be golden in very short time

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint Support XT from SNS works quickly for most. The Boswellia extract gives some pretty quick pain relief in my experience.

The provider is designed give relief from all of the ingredients in as little as 7-10 days. Most joint support products can take anywhere from 3-4 weeks to make a noticeable difference.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Nothing will compare to Flexatril in that regard. See the logs on the site for references.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Joint Support XT, Cissus XT or Flexatril are good options.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For acute relief I recommend Joint Force by E-Pharm. For long term relief, there are a few products worth trying in no particular order:

Anteus Labs' Achilles
IForce Joint help
SNS Joint Support XT
Scivation's Flexatril
PES Genoflex (although, while I think this could be a good general health formula, no one I have seen try it actually thought it helped at all)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing will compare to Flexatril in that regard. See the logs on the site for references.
Users are seeing relief before one week on the product and that has been seen in the dozen + logs on this forum alone

We even have a promo right now giving one away each week in the company promo section

For acute relief I recommend Joint Force by E-Pharm. For long term relief, there are a few products worth trying in no particular order:

Anteus Labs' Achilles
IForce Joint help
SNS Joint Support XT
Scivation's Flexatril
PES Genoflex (although, while I think this could be a good general health formula, no one I have seen try it actually thought it helped at all)
Joint Support XT, Cissus XT or Flexatril are good options.
Appreciate the support gents
Flexatril , joint support Xt and genoflex are popular options

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Meriva, BCM 95 or Longvida extracts of curcumin.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say joint help for immediate effects due to the paractin, but so far nothing has topped flexatril for me for overall results. Especially if stacked with curcumin and/or cissus. It's definitely my go to option at the moment.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd have to say joint help for immediate effects due to the paractin, but so far nothing has topped flexatril for me for overall results. Especially if stacked with curcumin and/or cissus. It's definitely my go to option at the moment.
Appreciate that support man. Not the first, nor the last to agree Flexatril is the real deal!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Joint Support XT was formulated with the fastest relief time possible, as well as sustained joint mobility improvement. We sell 10 day bottles as we are confident you will notice a difference during that time. It also is usually found for under $25 for a 30 day supply, making it one of the more cost effective options with human backed data.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for joint support xt. Add in some cissus and krill or fish oil and you'll be good man.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you don't have any major pain or injuries then you can use GenoFlex or Joint Support XT + Cissus XT as those are very good joint products. If you have any type of injuries then I say go with Flexatril. It has been a savior to me.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree. Flexatril is fantastic. Within 3 days of my log, I ordered myself a bottle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give joint help a look; it contains pretty much the fastest acting pain relief ingredient in the supplement industry of paractin coupled with cissus for long term relief; it's a one two punch. Tons and tons of great reviews all over.

It knocks out a headache for me in as little as 15 minutes and does great for joint pain quickly. A side is, it boosts immune system and we're coming up on that time of the year.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Support XT w/out question and I've tried them all...its so good its up there with a Multi & Fish Oil as the only real staples you should ever need on a daily basis. Actually have to order more today :) The Paractin is such a key ingredient.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint Support XT w/out question and I've tried them all...its so good its up there with a Multi & Fish Oil as the only real staples you should ever need on a daily basis. Actually have to order more today :) The Paractin is such a key ingredient.
Thanks for the support! What kind of joint issues did you have?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support! What kind of joint issues did you have?
Extremely bad case of tennis elbow...so bad I couldn't do hammer curls. Never came back :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been in a few accidents and had random stuff happen from work or just being stupid.. My last cycle I ran fish oil, cissus and joint xt and I felt like a new man! Seriously my knee didn't ache as much, the dull pain in my hip wasn't as bad as it normally is. I need some more joint supports. It worked for me before so I'll stick with it. Though the flexatril does seem pretty nice. Maybe try each for a few months if your able.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been in a few accidents and had random stuff happen from work or just being stupid.. My last cycle I ran fish oil, cissus and joint xt and I felt like a new man! Seriously my knee didn't ache as much, the dull pain in my hip wasn't as bad as it normally is. I need some more joint supports. It worked for me before so I'll stick with it. Though the flexatril does seem pretty nice. Maybe try each for a few months if your able.
All 3 products are great... when we looked at feedback with flexatril. Scivation as a company wanted to see how it fared with the AM Crowd.. here is some of the feedback we got.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279797-time-buy-another-4.html#post5375879

Joint XT is great, but Flexatril is the only product that has left my forearm totally pain free (bad elbow tendonitis). That says a lot, as my training consists of snatches, cleans, presses, etc

However, I can say that while being on Flexatril, it is the first time I have ever actually not had any pain or irritation whatsoever. Took it all away bros.

I do a style of training that includes heavy loading, rest pause, and a decent amount of training to failure, combined with maintaining an unnecessarily lean physique year round. Kind of the perfect storm for joint and connective tissue issues. So the fact that this has taken away that pain, given those conditions, Id say its a damn good product.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/278844-whats-your-favorite-3.html#post5381357

Yea, it's a staple for me now. And I'm not a rep, nor have I received any discounts, free bottles, etc., for Flexatril. I bought tried it based on the hype (after running three bottles of Joint XT with good results) and it delivered as promised.
However, as long I have the funds, I don't plan on testing the waters without Flexatril, as I'm experimenting with DC training now, in addition to doing heavy Oly lift work (snatches, cleans, jerks).

Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279797-time-buy-another-5.html#post5396529

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tons of great products recommended in here. I will usually go with joint support xt or achilles.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone through multiple bottles of both iForce Joint Help and Formutech Flexible. Both provided rapid relief.

I've also used Flexatril and saw equally good relief as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PEScience GenoFlex for me,

View attachment 140453

The Apresflex extract from Boswellia Serrata, Cissus Quadrangularis, and Passion fruit seed extract are a solid combo.

Relieves my discomfort and has the shown potential to help rebuild

PES: GenoFlex, 120 Capsules [60128] - $29.95 : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices
^^^

Results can be seen from GenoFlex in as little as 7 days due to the ApresFlex extract, while cissus and passion fruit act to help in the long term.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
Anabolics 12