Thoughts on DHEA?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I've read and heard plenty of great things of 100mg DHEA even starting at the age of 20.

I'm curious about DHEA on cycle, during pct, and after pct. I was planning to do 100mg through out the rest of my PH cycle, and during my torem, and after that if it's good to go!

Just wanted to ask the forum! Thanks guys!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only experience with straight DHEA has been with Dermacrine. I can tell you that it picked me right up out of lethargy I was having while on cycle! Maybe FireTitan or lifted67 can help you out if you have any more questions about it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle of Sup3r DHEA waiting for me in the cabinet. No doubt this is a solid product as per the responses from many whom have used it. It was suggested I don't use it during PCT. Especially as I have more than enough supplements to cover all the bases.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I have a bottle of Sup3r DHEA waiting for me in the cabinet. No doubt this is a solid product as per the responses from many whom have used it. It was suggested I don't use it during PCT. Especially as I have more than enough supplements to cover all the bases.
Awesome man! Thanks for the info! I was curious about during pct and did a little research and a bunch of known guys on forums were saying when on cycle not only are your normal LH and FSH levels drop but also your DHEA levels from your adrenal glands! They said 100mg is the sweet spot to get them back up!! I always love a smooth recovery so I might give it a go?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Thanks for the info! I was curious about during pct and did a little research and a bunch of known guys on forums were saying when on cycle not only are your normal LH and FSH levels drop but also your DHEA levels from your adrenal glands! They said 100mg is the sweet spot to get them back up!! I always love a smooth recovery so I might give it a go?
As it can be suppressive I would not recommend it in pct. on cycle it makes a great test base to pick up libido and mood but in pct you want to take your serm and over the counter pct a natty test booster my last pct (7week andro cycle) was Nolva Alphamax Xt and Sustain alpha and it was fuccing awesome everything went back to normal quick , what's your cycle looking like?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a huge fan of DHEA. When dosed properly, studies show it increases total and free testosterone, and can significantly increase LBM.

If you're looking for DHEA suggestions OP, let me know, I can suggest some products which include fully validates doses with tons of other great ingredients to accompany it.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On dermacrine right now and it's great as always. Also try some magnesium oil which increases your body's own DHEA.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm a huge fan of DHEA. When dosed properly, studies show it increases total and free testosterone, and can significantly increase LBM.

If you're looking for DHEA suggestions OP, let me know, I can suggest some products which include fully validates doses with tons of other great ingredients to accompany it.
I would love some recommendations please! So many different companies and etc!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
As it can be suppressive I would not recommend it in pct. on cycle it makes a great test base to pick up libido and mood but in pct you want to take your serm and over the counter pct a natty test booster my last pct (7week andro cycle) was Nolva Alphamax Xt and Sustain alpha and it was fuccing awesome everything went back to normal quick , what's your cycle looking like?
Just a simple cycle! 8 weeks of ostarine and Epiandro!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Rubbing Dermacrine on my sack makes the boys nice, fat and plump. DHEA is good stuff.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Rubbing Dermacrine on my sack makes the boys nice, fat and plump. DHEA is good stuff.
Glad to hear that lmao Sustain Alpha was pretty good for that as well when you're off the dermacrine !

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Would love to hear your thoughts when you try it.

I would love some recommendations please! So many different companies and etc!
Dermacrine is very popular. Can't go wrong with it. Sup3r DHEA, as justhere4comm mentioned, is a new product by OL that supplies a whopping 120 pumps of 100mg DHEA and also some other cool ingredients like Osthole, which exhibits strong libido-enhancing and pro-erectile properties, and even acts as a GDA. If you want to learn more, check out this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/284952-sup3r-dhea-q.html

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Would love to hear your thoughts when you try it.

Dermacrine is very popular. Can't go wrong with it. Sup3r DHEA, as justhere4comm mentioned, is a new product by OL that supplies a whopping 120 pumps of 100mg DHEA and also some other cool ingredients like Osthole, which exhibits strong libido-enhancing and pro-erectile properties, and even acts as a GDA. If you want to learn more, check out this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/284952-sup3r-dhea-q.html
Ordered a few sup3r DHEA for my soon to be 70 year old dad who still lifts 5 days a week. Guy still thinks he is 35. Hopefully this will make him feel like it too.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im really surprised you would post nonsense like this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only assume we are talking about DHEA and not 1 DHEA or 4 DHEA or it would have been specified. DHEA will do nothing to increase test levels and almost certainly nothing to a man under ~35. It helps with energy, fat burning, and well being when low, but otherwise nothing and will usually convert to estrogen.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I can only assume we are talking about DHEA and not 1 DHEA or 4 DHEA or it would have been specified. DHEA will do nothing to increase test levels and almost certainly nothing to a man under ~35. It helps with energy, fat burning, and well being when low, but otherwise nothing and will usually convert to estrogen.
Yeah, it is just DHEA. DHEA is a prohormone, one of the very first. The OG but has never been banned. I seen an article of an study of DHEA levels steadily dropping starting in the early 20's. I got to find it again to re-read that mug. I might give it a shot!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im really surprised you would post nonsense like this.
the older the individual, the more beneficial DHEA (not 1-dhea/4-dhea) is, however it has been shown to increase testosterone and free testosterone in young males very effectively.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
the older the individual, the more beneficial DHEA (not 1-dhea/4-dhea) is, however it has been shown to increase testosterone and free testosterone in young males very effectively.
Which particular brand is your favorite?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post up where this has been found. The conversion to test is almost nil and there is no guaranteed pathway on conversion, which makes it a horrible choice for this purpose on top of that.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which particular brand is your favorite?
Sustanon 250 is my favorite DHEA product.

esterfied DHEA for a time released effect, a clinically proven dose of DHEA in each tablet, and accompanied by potent natural anabolics alongside it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post up where this has been found. The conversion to test is almost nil.
When I get to my home office, I will post some links. I am not on my normal computer today, but will be more than happy to provide what evidence I have that makes me enjoy DHEA

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't get this twisted, I am not questioning why you like DHEA. It has been part of my protocol for a long time. I am calling out the claims that this increases testosterone to any purposeful level in young men and why you would push it for that purpose. It is absolutely beneficial for older men (not 20 yos) as our levels decline, but even that isn't because of any ability to increase test levels. It simply cannot convert in any consistent manner and there is nothing that marketing hype or misinformation can do to change that.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't get this twisted, I am not questioning why you like DHEA. It has been part of my protocol for a long time. I am calling out the claims that this increases testosterone to any purposeful level in young men and why you would push it for that purpose. It is absolutely beneficial for older men (not 20 yos) as our levels decline, but even that isn't because of any ability to increase test levels. It simply cannot convert in any consistent manner and there is nothing that marketing hype or misinformation can do to change that.
like i said previously, I agree that the older the user is, the more beneficial it is.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sigh.

I have a feeling I know the 2 old experiments that will be pointed to that are essentially useless, but we'll wait.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Transdermal application is the best method from what I have gathered.

Regarding raising Test. I will have to dig a bit myself. It is mildly suppressive and aromatizes quite readily.

The only positives I have gleaned apply to middle aged men. Anyone in their 20s are better off not bothering. It is hit or miss and more likely than not to increase E2.

An AI is necessary, even a suicidal preferable prior, during.

There are better options for raising T.

Also, I'm thinking of the androgen Effects more than anything.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Sustanon 250 is my favorite DHEA product.

esterfied DHEA for a time released effect, a clinically proven dose of DHEA in each tablet, and accompanied by potent natural anabolics alongside it
Would I need a pct for this particular DHEA? I don't believe I do as I was planning to put DHEA in my pct as it was with my toremifine. I just don't know much of this particular product! Thanks much!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not for PCT. It is suppressive. Maybe Sustain Alpha. Non suppressive test base. I refer now to more learned fellow members.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Not for PCT. It is suppressive.
I'll save it for another day then. I'll stick with my basics. When I eventually cycle this, I mean DHEA is slightly suppressive at worst so would a pct even be needed for it post cycle?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll save it for another day then. I'll stick with my basics. When I eventually cycle this, I mean DHEA is slightly suppressive at worst so would a pct even be needed for it post cycle?
An AI during use to offset aromitization. EDITED my previous response.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would take a very large amount of DHEA to be suppressive, so that should not be a concern even if it is very mild, and again, is essentially useless to young men. There is absolutely an unknown conversion rate that occurs towards aromatization and tends to affect young men more, likely because they don't need DHEA for any purpose. But the amount is not know and also how much is needed for this to occur. Also, the method of taking it seems to increase that with transdermal being the least likely followed by sublingual and then oral.

So, let's think about this with a little common sense.
-DHEA offers no signifcant testosterone boosting benefits to young men, or men in general.
-Almost all studies done have proven this and the ONLY signifcant benefit is observed in women.
-Conversion is unknown and can result in increased e2.

If anyone thinking about taking it for test boosting purposes or are not a little older, step away from all the marketing and BS and just do some studying and thinking for yourself. It won't take long to see it is a waste.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm older so. :D

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm a fetus, might benefit from dat pre DHEA boost!

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
I think I read something awhile back about dhea being beneficial to people who have suffered head traumas but I think it was more related to mental health if I remember right. I'll have to look to see if I can find the info. But in the meantime has anyone else ever seen something about that?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I read something awhile back about dhea being beneficial to people who have suffered head traumas but I think it was more related to mental health if I remember right. I'll have to look to see if I can find the info. But in the meantime has anyone else ever seen something about that?
Oooo id be interested in that. Lemme know if you find it. I'll look also in my free time.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Isn't DHEA effective against lethargy on cycle? Regardless of age this should be true when running a suppressive cycle

sespress

Awards
Glad to hear that lmao Sustain Alpha was pretty good for that as well when you're off the dermacrine !
Really right on the sack? Lol. I read one guy got a rash, probably just a bad reaction he had to it. I have my sustain a ready to go on the shelf. I'll try it on my leg or something first.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Sure post it here we can chime in
Gonna do a mild 4 week cycle consisting of:

Sup3r-1 (1andro) (normal dosing)
M1D Andro (testbase? 5DHEA + AI)
thinking of adding a AMS Decavol in... Kinda nervous, heard some bad sides from it but if I'm good for a week with the others then I will add it? Maybe? Advise please.

PCT:
vital labs OTC pct 3X
Clomid 50 50 25 25?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
And on cycle Im gonna add DHEA to try and combat some lethargy