USP reps? Advice on Jack3d

Toff

Awards
  • Established
so Jack3d arrived and it has to be the most balanced PWO Ive ever tried, brilliant.

So, im reading the warning label and its very overboard on everything to do with a) caffeine b) alcohol c) tiredness etc.

So, my questions is, how does it play with a) a coffee drinker b) ephedrine c)L-dopa/macuna puriens

Cheers

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so Jack3d arrived and it has to be the most balanced PWO Ive ever tried, brilliant.

So, im reading the warning label and its very overboard on everything to do with a) caffeine b) alcohol c) tiredness etc.

So, my questions is, how does it play with a) a coffee drinker b) ephedrine c)L-dopa/macuna puriens

Cheers
Thanks for the purchase!

I personally don't consume coffee on the same days as I use pre-workouts or thermogenics. As USPlabsRep said, we don't recommend you combine them.

What flavor did you pick up?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what all you expect company reps to say about combining caffeinated preworkouts with caffeine from other sources. They're always gonna say don't do it.

For 99.999% of people it's for the most part safe and almost entirely depends on your individual developed tolerance to caffeine.

But there's always that one dumbass that chugs a few red bulls then parachutes 6 scoops of jack3d and goes out to do some high intensity cardio in the sun with no water and has a stroke, finds an ambulance chaser, and looks for that $$$.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd listen to the above and say don't combine them. Or you could go half dose and then you'd probably be fine.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Went for pineapple - tastes great - i hate preworkouts i have to gulp gallons of before a workout, i like a short, sour shot then on with the workout.

So far its been brilliant, today i ran out of exercises so much energy. I got for 4/5 full scoop as i had a full scoop and was a little stimmed out, so reduced dose.

I have coffee in the AM, its about 6-8 hours before preworkout

Quite experienced with caffeine and when ive overdone it/crash etc. and if ive taken too much stim i dont hit cardio hard, often chicken out of weights too if the heart rate goes up.

So, this has bene spot on, not too stimmed out but the pump and power is bang on. It needs more love around here I think, its not dmaa but not everyone wants that

I think youve hit the nail on the head with this one, many have tried, some are just damn aweful, some taste terrible but perform ok but this is great tasting and works, cant ask for more than that.. although i will be tryin gthe modern pre and the max reps

Fat2Strong

Awards
Odd, I had total opposite effects from new formula Jack3d. Had to give my bottle away to a friend. Seemed very underdosed.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what all you expect company reps to say about combining caffeinated preworkouts with caffeine from other sources. They're always gonna say don't do it.

For 99.999% of people it's for the most part safe and almost entirely depends on your individual developed tolerance to caffeine.

But there's always that one dumbass that chugs a few red bulls then parachutes 6 scoops of jack3d and goes out to do some high intensity cardio in the sun with no water and has a stroke, finds an ambulance chaser, and looks for that $$$.
Except for that one company here that did an entire write up about stacking their fat burners with ephedrine. Pretty reckless IMO.

I'd say it all depends on your caffeine tolerance. I can wake up and have 2 cups of coffee then have my preworkout 2 hours later and not even notice a difference.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Except for that one company here that did an entire write up about stacking their fat burners with ephedrine. Pretty reckless IMO.

I'd say it all depends on your caffeine tolerance. I can wake up and have 2 cups of coffee then have my preworkout 2 hours later and not even notice a difference.
Ditto. I can drink 3 cups of coffee and the Jack3d and am fine. In fact, that works well for me. I did it today! But I'm not sensitive to stims at all. Original Jack3d was pretty much what I need.

If you are worried about stims, why not try a stim free PWO like MaxREPS? Taste is rediculous, works well, and you can add in stims if you want.