Neugenisis - ever heard of this stuff?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
My Mother-in-law wants me to check this out for her. It's supposed to be an HGH releaser anti aging blah, blah, blah. Does any body have suggestions on something like this for her if this isn't "THE GODD STUFF"?

http://www.neugenisis.com/

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
“Neugenisis™ is an all-natural supplement specially formulated with….

Vitamin B6 - Supports protein, red blood cell metabolism
Supports nervous, immune system functions

L-Arginine- Stimulates human growth hormone release secreted by the pituitary gland.
Used by the immune system to regulate the thymus gland, which manufactures T-cells.
Helps with weight-control since it promotes the increase of muscle mass while reducing body fat.
Supports liver functions.
Improves circulation.

L-Glutamine- Shown to minimize the breakdown of muscle tissue and improve protein metabolism.
Studies show increase in growth hormone levels.
Curbs sugar and alcohol cravings.
Improves mental alertness

L- Iseoleucine- Supports blood sugar and energy levels.
Increases endurance. Aids in muscle recovery after exercise

L-Leucine- Aids in muscle atrophy prevention
Helps growth and restoration of bone, skin, and muscles

L-Lysine- Strengthens circulation and aids in the immune systems manufacture of antibodies.

L-Valine- Aids in the healing and repair of muscles after injury
Muscle atrophy prevention

GABA- Stimulates the anterior pituitary gland to produce more HGH naturally.
Helps induce relaxation and sleep.

Tribulus Terrestris- The “Super� herb. Enhances energy and vitality.
Helps impotence and low libido.

Colustrum- Enhance skin and muscle rejuvenation.
Support joint and cartilage function.
Builds lean muscle mass.
Accelerate healing of injury or trauma.
Supports immune system function.

Red Raspberry- Promotes healthy nails, bones, teeth, and skin

It's crap.

It doesn't mention how much of each ingredient is in it, (which probably means it is 'dusted' with said ingredients).

I don't have the time to explain why this product isn't going to do anybody much good. Just tell her she is much better off eating a healthy diet with plenty of protein. That should do alot more than this will do.

If she's already taking it, and believes in it....well......maybe humor her a bit and tell her there are better supplements out there.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
My Mother-in-law wants me to check this out for her. It's supposed to be an HGH releaser anti aging blah, blah, blah. Does any body have suggestions on something like this for her if this isn't "THE GODD STUFF"?

http://www.neugenisis.com/
From everything that I have read... No. That and all those homeo-pathic GH "stimulaters" are garbage. Same stuff thats marketed has HGH releasers to increase height... just a bunch of aminos.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
if it looks like crap...smells like crap....well i dont really need to finish this one ;) ....eventhough there is some validity to some homeopathic stuff, its far and few, and no magic cure is just standing out there.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I appreciate all the feedback. As soon as I saw that cheesy website I should have just called it a day on this one. I believe one of her "friends" who is into nutrition is taking this junk. I don't know why if you are so into nutrition you would be taking this but hey, I guess everyone is entitled to do as they so wish.

You don't have to give me any more feedback on this stuff. Go do some research or write about good stuff. If this thread continues I'll feel bad for wasting everyone's internet time. :type: I thankyou for your help.