What to stack with test1fy?

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
I am some months away from my forth cycle and planning to recomp/cut for the time being.
Also i ve just finished a second bottle of epic unleashed and just today started testify.
I have available

Invictus
Follidrone 2
Pes alphamine
Pes norcodrene
Transform
And waiting for some origin to come...

What do you think guys? M leaning towards invictus since i ve never tried it and read some positive critics

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That's quite an arsenal of goodies you have there! It really depends on your goals with this one. If you haven't used Test1fy solo yet, I would probably just run it by itself and see how you like it. If you really want to stack it, and you're currently cutting, then you would benefit from using Alphamine with it. The OG Alphamine helps me a lot while dieting to control appetite and improve my mood and focus. Invictus wouldn't be a bad option to stack with either, but I'd save the Follidrone 2 for a time when your calories are higher.

From the feedback I've heard on Test1fy, I think you'd benefit from running it solo. You'll be able to assess the impact it has on you with a solo run. If I were to add in anything I'd recommend a nutrient partitioner or GDA product to help keep you lean and dry. A product like Slinmax would be great to stack with Test1fy, especially while cutting or recomping. Slinmax can be very effective to use during refeeds and carb ups while dieting, and the I'm able to get great pumps with a lower carb diet while using a GDA product.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm using Follidrone 2 with Test1fy now as part of my PTC. Love it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ That would be a great stack. Out of the ones you have listed above norco would be a good addition.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am some months away from my forth cycle and planning to recomp/cut for the time being.
Also i ve just finished a second bottle of epic unleashed and just today started testify.
I have available

Invictus
Follidrone 2
Pes alphamine
Pes norcodrene
Transform
And waiting for some origin to come...

What do you think guys? M leaning towards invictus since i ve never tried it and read some positive critics
If your plan is a recomp/ cut then alphamine or norcodrene is your best bet. If you want a straight cut, I would go with norcodrene. If your emphasis is on retaining lean mass while cutting, then go with alphamine.