LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah i haven't. for epicatechin i will usually pick up follidrone or ep1c unleashed in pill form.

CJNator

Awards
Epicatechin solo isn't too effective, getting Follidrone 2.0 and Ep1c Unleashed would be a better route with the absorption enhancers.

619sss

Awards
Epicatechin solo isn't too effective, getting Follidrone 2.0 and Ep1c Unleashed would be a better route with the absorption enhancers.
Cheaper maybe, even if I added EGCG and vitamin C for absorption?

I'll try it at 500mg per day and report back

enraged_chris

Awards
I feel like epicatechin is overrated as a standalone as well but can really work well as part of a stack. Feel the same way about laxogenin. Makes them expensive products to use but they definitely enhance the effects of other compounds.

CJNator

Awards
Cheaper maybe, even if I added EGCG and vitamin C for absorption?

I'll try it at 500mg per day and report back
Well try that out, not sure how effective those are as absorption enhancers but let us know how it goes. IMO do a week or 2 without them, then add them in for the rest of the run

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I feel like epicatechin is overrated as a standalone as well but can really work well as part of a stack. Feel the same way about laxogenin. Makes them expensive products to use but they definitely enhance the effects of other compounds.
What other compounds would you stack epicatechin and laxogenin with?

619sss

Awards
Close to 2000 calories

Ingredients
2 Cups Milk 200 calories
2 Bananas 400 calories
2 Scoops protein 220+ calories
1 Cup Ice Cream 500 calories
2 Tbsp Olive Oil 200 calories
1/2 Cup Oats 100 calories
4 Tbsp Peanut Butter 360 calories

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Powder City has good stuff, I've bought their Betaine bulk before, and I'm looking at their LJ too..Follidrone 2 has EC too which I feel like helps a lot with fat loss when I took it..

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Follidrone 2.0 with intra workout is what I have on my list next. Anyone have any suggestions on an intra workout with like 25g carbs or less?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 with intra workout is what I have on my list next. Anyone have any suggestions on an intra workout with like 25g carbs or less?
Sure, 2 scoops of gatorade powder, mixed with either some bulk eaa/bcaa's, ModernBCAA+, AminoIV or Xtend

CJNator

Awards
OL Endure + it has other goodies in it including extra epicatchen.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari glycofuse or OL Endure + have good profiles

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Interesting article, have another 2 bottles of Follidrone 2.0 ordered from Nutriverse so may take the caps with some effervescent vit c, can't b bad
I'd go with Wal-Mart Lemon Juice with the C - cheap as heck and note:

...although data made it clear that citrus juices have stabilizing effects beyond what would be predicted solely based on their vitamin C content.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
No Walmart in uk lol but we have something similar

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL Endure + it has other goodies in it including extra epicatchen.
This. Endur3+ gives you 20g carb10, a full dose of BCAA+EAAs, hydromax, agmatine, etc, etc...and it's the only intra with added -epi right in the formula.

CJNator

Awards
This. Endur3+ gives you 20g carb10, a full dose of BCAA+EAAs, hydromax, agmatine, etc, etc...and it's the only intra with added -epi right in the formula.
I ran FD2 and Endure +, there was definitely a difference In my workout when I would forget to take Endure+.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Considering you can dose it higher at a smaller price tag I don't see why it would be a bad idea if one were so inclined.

619sss

Awards
I should sponsor this product and someone could log it?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

619sss

Awards
Anyone who is welling to log this, I'll send him the pwdercity epi with vit c and EGCG.... Pm me...serious men only

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's not even a great price, and considering Epi barely does much at all def not worth it IMO.

Caleb87

Awards
Maybe my math is wrong but taking 500mg per day out of a 10g bag makes it $25 for 20 days. With all the extra items along with it, it comes out to about the same as buying fol 2.0 or epic ul right?