how do you like this formula?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my new creation. no advertising as not for sale in the US.

berberine: 250mg
chocamine:500mg
olive leaf(15%) 200mg
bacopa 250mg (45%)
3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine 300mcg

60 doses, 2 doses daily.

t2 has actually been proven to increase bmr significantly in humans despite some claiming that its useless.
i don't think i need to explain the benefits of the ingredients to people on this forum. i actually formulated this without looking at any other similar products when i saw that PES uses bacopa and olive leaf as well now. of course their extracts are unique and mine don't hold a candle, i know, i know, but i think this is the perfect non stim fatburner, unless you consider chocamine a stimulant.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good.

i thought berberine was more of a GDA....

Does it have any fat burning properties too..?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my new creation. no advertising as not for sale in the US.

berberine: 250mg
chocamine:500mg
olive leaf(15%) 200mg
bacopa 250mg (45%)
3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine 300mcg

60 doses, 2 doses daily.

t2 has actually been proven to increase bmr significantly in humans despite some claiming that its useless.
i don't think i need to explain the benefits of the ingredients to people on this forum. i actually formulated this without looking at any other similar products when i saw that PES uses bacopa and olive leaf as well now. of course their extracts are unique and mine don't hold a candle, i know, i know, but i think this is the perfect non stim fatburner, unless you consider chocamine a stimulant.
Interesting formula. Adding in some capsaicin and/or 6-paradol would be interesting. You could also take another angle and drop the T2 and use 7-keto instead.

The Berberine, as vujade said, is probably better for GDA uses and if you dropped that you could add in forskolin and then use the berberine prior to carb meals.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is a gda/thyroid fatburning product. olive leaf also has positive effects on insulin sensitivity, so there is berberine/olive leaf for that as well as bacopas properties in increasing t4, while olive leaf increases t4 and t4 to t3 conversion. then there is t2 which drastically increases resting metabolic rate, in case the dose may decrease tsh, t3 and t4 the bacopa and olive leaf would likely counteract this if not actually lead to a simultaneous increase in t3/t4 while there is t2 actively burning fat. bacopa and olive leaf in any case maintain there positive effects like bacopas opioidergic and serotonergic properties and its memory enhancing capabilties while olive leaf improves insulin sensitivity and acts as a very potent antiviral. both extracts are able to fight depression as well. chocamine improves mood too, burns fat, has strong antioxidant properties and even contains epicatechin.
the formula on a whole will improve mood, well-being, health, glucose metabolism, burn fat etc.
i think it is a great alternative to stimulant fatburners which really don't do much except increase energy and reduce appetite but stacking is also an option. oxymax xt would make a good stack with the boldine and higenamine burning fat and increasing strength while the product improves mood and also contains forskolin for more fat burning and potentially some lean mass gains.
another good stack would be venom compact dmha, which is also made by me, containing higenamine and amentoflavone as well as some more t2. it has a high dose of dmha, contains caffeine and theophylline as well as alcar and nalt, so the combination would lead to some significant strength increases as well as fatburning while improving energy and mood drastically.
so for people who want a stim fatburner oxymax xt as a milder stim with potential lean mass gains or venom compact as a stronger stim with more potential for increased strength would be two good options. basically both fit perfectly, the choice would simply depend on wether one wants more of a clean mood increase with potentially some lean mass gains or a stronger stim which can be used as a very effective preworkout for significant performance enhancement. oxymax xt also has potential for some strength increases however with the boldine and higenamine so the choice really depends on the user. i actually use oxymax xt, not so much as a fatburner but for some mild energy and mood increase together with powermax xt for performance preworkout, as i like the combination of cop and amento and some creatine and tmg can't hurt either.
venom compact for me is too strong as i do not like to be stimmed out anymore, despite the product probably being just right for people who like a strong stimulant. the energy is in no way dirty but dmha is simply too much for me these days just like dmaa etc.

actually the brawn elite products and performax labs products can be stacked quite nicely in a number of ways.