Hair follicle drug test - Mr Hyde (orginal with pikatropin) , Max reps+NO3 & hydro3

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Hair follicle drug test - Mr Hyde (orginal with pikatropin) , Max reps+NO3 & hydro3

Hi ,
I am not too familiar with how the ingredients interact and so this will be a beginner query. I have an employment hair follicle drug test and I have been taking the following products- Hyde original with pikatropin, usp labs max reps +no3 and hydro 3 . I usually mix hyde and max reps . I have listed the ingredients of each below. I have a very beginner question of whether these ingredients will cause problems in hair follicle drug test for employment.

HYDE
Endurance Complex - 3000mg
Beta Alanine - 2000mg
Histidine - 1000mg
Amino Matrix - 700mg
L-Leucine - 500mg
B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate - 200mg
Strength Matrix - 1000mg
Creatine Hydrochloride - 1000mg
Energy & Focus Matrix - 150mg
Pikatropin™ (Pikamilon) - 50mg
Caffeine Anhydrous - 100mg
Pump Matrix - 3850mg
Agmatine Sulfate - 750mg
Glycerol Monostearate - 1500mg
Citrulline Malate - 1500mg
Norvaline - 100mg

MAXREPS BY USP LABS
L-Citrulline 2g -
L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 8g -
Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T) 2g

OLYMPUS LABS HYDRO 3
HydroMax (Glycerol Powder 65%) 500mg **
KNO3 (Potassium Nitrate) 150mg **
Vitamin C as ascorbic acid 60mg

Thank you very much for your help!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No, there's nothing in those that will interfere with a drug test. Hair or otherwise.

A lot of people think DMAA will show as amphetamines, but I know from personal experience it doesn't.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
You'll be alright bruh lol must be a serious ass job for a hair follicle test though lol

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
No, you will be just fine for your test. As previously mentioned, DMAA will not show up as amphetamines in drug test. I took a hair follicle test back in March for a pre employment physical and had been taking Hyde as a PWO in the months prior. You'll be fine, don't worry.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add, I also take random urine tests for work fairly often (safety sensitive position/railroad/DOT) and Hydroxyelite (DMAA) has yet to throw a red flag

enraged_chris

Awards
Forgot to add, I also take random urine tests for work fairly often (safety sensitive position/railroad/DOT) and Hydroxyelite (DMAA) has yet to throw a red flag
I think the whole dmaa causes false positive for amphetamine results from the fact that a few companies back in the day used amphetamine/methamphetamine analogues but just had dmaa on the label. I've taken numerous drug tests after consuming dmaa and none have ever read as positive for amph.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Help!!!!! This is the label for the hyde i have

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
it has octapamine hcl (norsynephrine) and n phynyl acetyl L prolyglycine ether ester . I dont know what those things are? Will this affect an employment drug test! I am extremely worried!
the drug hair test detects - weed, cocaine ,methylamphetamines ,amphetamines , hard drugs etc . do I have a cause to worry?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The first is Synephrine and the 2nd is Noopept. Neither will cause you to fail a drug test.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I just took a (piss) test for the army and take Mr Hyde all the time, no problems. I know your talking about hair but it works on the same principle looking for metabolites.

Also what kind of a job requires a hair test and not a piss test that's like waaaayyyy more expensive.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Sir its an engineering job

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Interesting, man I know you googled your heart out over this and are stressing, but relax. Your gonna be fine as long as you didn't do drugs. Mr Hyde has been reformulated a while ago to remove dmaa, which only occasionally popped hot for amphetamines (I personally took dmaa and passed a piss test).

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, man I know you googled your heart out over this and are stressing, but relax. Your gonna be fine as long as you didn't do drugs. Mr Hyde has been reformulated a while ago to remove dmaa, which only occasionally popped hot for amphetamines (I personally took dmaa and passed a piss test).
Same here. And great advice.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
google searching has led to me to various names such as orsynephrine, p-hydroxyphenylethanolamine, β-hydroxytyramine, Norphen, Norsympatol, norfenefrine for the same.

ok i am very stressed . I dont know if any of the ingredients will show up. will any of those ingredients come under amphetamines or methamphitamines??

As you may understand, I am very scared and terrified. This is my first job out of college and a lot is on the line , i dont want to fail a hair follice test because of some preworkout i took and failed for a hair test which can go back 90 days. I have already given my hair sample . I cannot do anything now. I dont do drugs. Thanks for helping me.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
will any of those ingredients come under amphetamines or methamphitamines??

google searching has led to me to various names such as orsynephrine, p-hydroxyphenylethanolamine, β-hydroxytyramine, Norphen, Norsympatol, norfenefrine for the same.
Its Synephrine.

To calm your nerves:
https://examine.com/supplements/synephrine/

"At this moment in time, p-synephrine does not appear to cause a false positive on a CEDIA amphetamine urine test"

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I have no idea with the ingredients your asking. The only difference between urinalyses and follicle testing are detection window. I'm telling you I took the same thing you did less than 24 hours before I took a urinalyses and had no problems. You can google and worry yourself to death but you are fine

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Synephrine is NOT an amphetamine. It's similiar to Ephedrine which is made into meth/amphetamines.

p-synephrine (or formerly Sympatol and oxedrine [BAN]) and m-synephrine are known for their longer acting adrenergic effects compared to norepinephrine. This substance is present at very low concentrations in common foodstuffs such as orange juice and other orange (Citrus species) products, both of the "sweet" and "bitter" variety.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
If he just read the link you post it even says

7.2. Drug Testing

P-synephrine has failed to cause a false positive for drug testing (via a CEDIA amphetamines assay) following ingestion of 54mg*p-synephrine*

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If he just read the link you post it even says

7.2. Drug Testing

P-synephrine has failed to cause a false positive for drug testing (via a CEDIA amphetamines assay) following ingestion of 54mg*p-synephrine*
Exactly.

enraged_chris

Awards
Dude everyone has answered your question 30x. If you're that worried go pay for a hair follicle test yourself ahead of time. Idk whst to tell you at this point. There is no more information anyone can give you.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
no i dont do any other drugs.I dont even drink alcohol and that is why i am so worried that unknowingly i might get into trouble because of preworkout.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
ITS A STANDARD 17 PANEL DRUG TEST HOLY FUXK YOULL BE FINE.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I'm sorry , Im just too worried. apologies.

enraged_chris

Awards
If you've been paying attention you won't get into any trouble.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I think you should shave every bit of your hair off, I think that's the answer. Anyone agree with likes?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I think you should shave every bit of your hair off, I think that's the answer. Anyone agree with likes?
Haha im sorry i have been too worried with this test . I apologise :)

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Ha ha just relax man your taking a perfectly legal supplement to better yourself and not abusing drugs, enjoy your engineering job cause your golden.
Just to put this into perspective. I've taken drug tests while taking several different preworkouts within the few days before, been on sarms, and on aas then passed no problem(that one was hair). They are looking for recreational drugs with they are ways that cause a false positive on certain things but they're few and far between. Mr Hyde is a good call product for a reputable company not done fly by night sketch ****.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
By the way just curious about picamilon or pikatropin. I googled and it said it was banned by fda in 2015. Should i be worried?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Thank you very much guys ,all of you for your help and guidance!! I passed the test ! :)

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
No you are fine. The look for the metabolites of a 12 panel drug test (opiates metabolites for morphine, codeine and heroin which MOST all opiate meds/drugs eventually break down to , THC, cocaine metabolites, amphetamine metabolites including meth and MDMA, benzodiazepine metabolites from narcotic anxiety meds, phencyclidine metabolites from PCP, methadone which is used to get off of opiates, propoxyphene metabolites, methaqualone which is a narcotic known as Quaaludes, and barbiturates which is another narcotic for tranquilization and anxiety)

None of the ingredients in Mr Hyde will metabolize into narcotic chemicals, hence why it's legal. The ingredients may not be suitable for sports agencies and anti-doping agencies but an engineering job is looking for NARCOTICS not performance enhancing drugs.

Additionally, a blood analysis is needed to test for most PED's because they effect blood serum levels of namely creatinine, testosterone, L-hormones, estrogen levels, red blood cell concentration, etc.

Bottom line: YOURE ALL GOOD. Don't stress. Just wait