The ultimate post-workout shake!

jackedjimbean

Awards
Let's be real, taking 4 different supplements post workout can be annoying and easily to forget. I personally would take my protein shake, creatine caps, glutamine caps and amino acids. Half the time I'll just have a protein shake alone because it's so convenient. After doing research and not falling into those post workout B.S. miracle shakes haha

Jetmass came to my doorstep about a month ago and so far no complaints! It mixes and taste well and does as it claims. Surely not as sore as I use to be and appear to look fuller and rounder.

10%off at samedaysupplements.com

GAINSRUS the discount code

compan

compan

Awards
JetMass is a pretty good product. I've used and enjoyed a couple tubs over the years.

For me though, if I had to have an ultimate post-workout shake, it would be whey/whey isolate blended with some PB and a banana. I value post workout nutrition a lot and really prefer a meal or a shake with whole foods (or both). Creatine and ingredients like it you can take whenever, there is no benefit in the timing.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man Jet Mass does look good. I've never tried it personally but the formula is jammed packed. I've been stuck on a heaping scoop of Finish Line for a good 4+ months. DOMS gone. Great taste. Very Cherry Lime all day.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why were you taking amino acids with a protein shake?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Jetmass has a ~7 gram blend of like 30 ingredients including things like CEE and Arginine...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may have to give it a shot one month. I've seen jetmass around for awhile I just haven't tried it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Jet Mass does look good. I've never tried it personally but the formula is jammed packed. I've been stuck on a heaping scoop of Finish Line for a good 4+ months. DOMS gone. Great taste. Very Cherry Lime all day.
This has been my go to postworkout for a while now. VCL is my fave flavor as well

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why were you taking amino acids with a protein shake?
I've done that before. Never could tell a difference with or without bcaa's.

Lately I've been putting oatmeal in my protein shakes with almond milk, creatine and glutamine.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I've done that before. Never could tell a difference with or without bcaa's.

Lately I've been putting oatmeal in my protein shakes with almond milk, creatine and glutamine.
Well, a protein shake is generally made from whey or casein, which are both complete proteins. A sufficient amount of a complete protein source will already include plenty of BCAA's. Adding more is just a waste of money.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I just have two scoops of whey until I take a shower and cook real food. The key for me is to eat at least two meals after, in order not to have DOMS