Follidron 2.0 with alphamax xt

Bdn6654

Awards
I did some research on fd2 which looks like a solid product and it says no issues with some test boosters. Im currently 2 weeks in on 8 of alphmax xt. Has Anyone stacked fd2 with alphamax xt ?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't help you with the FD2 part of that, but I really enjoyed my 8 weeks of AlphaMax XT. Even though you're only two weeks in, how's it treating you so far?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I remember at least one or two people ran them together and enjoyed it, but I'm not 100% sure.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id run them back to back myself. Longer run, and you can gauge how each treats you.

Either way, should be real good results.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I did some research on fd2 which looks like a solid product and it says no issues with some test boosters. Im currently 2 weeks in on 8 of alphmax xt. Has Anyone stacked fd2 with alphamax xt ?
Give alphamax another week so you can get a good feel for it and then throw in FD2....and get ready some changes regardless of your current goal.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Here are two mentions of people who ran AlphaMax XT with FD2:
That would be me!

I ran 2-bottles of FD2, and one bottle of AlphamaxXT stacked.
I ended up running FD2 for 3-weeks, then stacked it with XT. I was eating slightly above maintenance, and still noticed a drop in fat. IMO, this is a great stack for a recomp/cut. However, its been mentioned that it works on a bulk as well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason you cant stack them. Alphamax is a Test Booster / AI and FD2 is a natural anabolic.

Its a perfect combination :bigok:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Really, really enjoyed my 8 week run of Alphamax XT. That should be a good stack

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Maaaaan, reading this thread makes me want to snag 2-bottles of FD2.... but the wifie already thinks ive gone overboard, if I get another package delivered to the house it wont be a good thing!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maaaaan, reading this thread makes me want to snag 2-bottles of FD2....
but the wifie already thinks ive gone overboard, if I get another package delivered to the house it wont be a good thing!
Do it bro...! But Have it shipped to the office ;)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking FD2 and Triumph right now. Really enjoying it.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I ran 8 weeks of FD2 and Alphamax XT for a recomp...they both really leaned me out...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 8 weeks of FD2 and Alphamax XT for a recomp...they both really leaned me out...
FD2 & Alphamax seem to be a pretty popular combo on the forums.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FD2 & Alphamax seem to be a pretty popular combo on the forums.
It does. The combo seems like it'd really shine on a recomp, although it's be great just about any time. Both are solid products alone, so should be even better together.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id run them back to back myself. Longer run, and you can gauge how each treats you.

Either way, should be real good results.
I agree with this. Or 8 weeks stacked even. If you haven't ever used one of the products before, I would suggest taking them each solo so you know how you react to each one. Then stack. Not necessarily required, but it's something I've always done.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good to know. I've never used FD2 before. Maybe I will try that for a little 4 week run before stacking it with alphamax and a few other goodies