Tricana, Thermolife Dicana, etc...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I have little experience with thyroidal supplements such as the ones mentioned, and wanted to how blood pressure was effected, if at all, for those that have supped with these before.

Cold

Awards
I've used San Tight, which supposedly is a thyroidal supplement. It did make my bp shoot up.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I've used San Tight, which supposedly is a thyroidal supplement. It did make my bp shoot up.
Actually, TIGHT is more of a thermogenic complex with yohimbine, caffeine, etc....

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I did a four week cycle of Trimax, very little increase in bp.
But then I do take Hawthorne (1gr) every day.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a four week cycle of Trimax, very little increase in bp.
But then I do take Hawthorne (1gr) every day.
I also ran a four week cycle of Trimax and had a surprise physical in my fourth week which I needed for work. Anyway, my bp was 117/72. The only comment from the doctor was that I must be really nervous because my heart was racing. I guess he thought I was shy about the hernia check! :lol:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have you guys had any decent results with thyroid stimulating supps?
I haven't heard too much about them.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
personally no, but the consensus on tricana and dicana has been positive to say the least. I am debating between to two as we speak....

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
They work (the good ones, that is triac and probably dicana), but u need some "support" to hold your muscles.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
personally no, but the consensus on tricana and dicana has been positive to say the least. I am debating between to two as we speak....
Have you heard more feedback about Dicana? Is it really much less suppressive than Tri- (and still works)?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
*bump*

Is possible that no one has tried Dicana yet?