Osta Pro by Fight Pharm

Divo

Divo

Awards
Anyone ever tried Osta Pro by Fight Pharm? There are an extremely limited number of reviews/info out there on the product. I'm thinking of doing another osta run and this caught my attention. Thoughts, comrades?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
If youre looking at the sale on island, I bought multiple bottles. I havent ran this brand but figured I would stock up while they were around still. Interested to hear other's information

Divo

Divo

Awards
Yes, same boat. Looking for those who've experienced it or know of its reputation.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this is a tuff one because if you search it and get thrown into a sarm forum; especially one ran by the guy who gave the superman logo a bad name and has a head of lettuce and looks like he is one of those kids who you send money to so they can eat a sandwich. That forum will blast the crap out of this and claim its filled with every PH under the sun.
ok, so worse case, you bought yourself a 3 week cycle of dmz (3 weeks cause if it is filled with a PH, most likely will be under dosed).

if I were you, I would focus more on the what to do when using, ie routines, diet etc vs the brand itself. your setting yourself up for a mind F on this and will be expecting the world and the 1 little doubt will snowball.

run it and at this point hope for the best