New joint supp. Suggestions?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on Animal Flex for a while now. It's a solid product. No complaints. Just want to switch to something new for a while with LESS pills a day. I'd also like to avoid MSM.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Or should I just take plain old fish oil?

Thanks.

Jolly

Awards
Been on Animal Flex for a while now. It's a solid product. No complaints. Just want to switch to something new for a while with LESS pills a day. I'd also like to avoid MSM.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Or should I just take plain old fish oil?

Thanks.
Hey I've been taking Triple Flex by Nature Made. It has MSN in it. How come you want to avoid MSN? Is it bad?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Genoflex by PEScience. We have a full day's amount of Cissus, a patented extract of boswellia (apresflex) with clinical data showing effectiveness, and passion fruit extract.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been through 5 bottles of Genoflex and it's pretty reliable.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Quality fish oil should be a staple imo. If you're not eating fish regularly.

Cissus xt is a good start.

I've also had good results with Scivation Flexatril.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quality fish oil should be a staple imo. If you're not eating fish regularly.

Cissus xt is a good start.

I've also had good results with Scivation Flexatril.
Appreciate your support J
Flexatril gets great support on these forums, same with Joint XT by SNS and Genoflex by SNS

spirall08,

We have had some very positive feedback showing Flexatril as the top joint product among the AM community. While a supplement may differ from person to person I would be glad to send you a bottle on the house to try for yourself.

As long as you live inside the US i can ship one out to you. I just ask for your honest feedback in return. Offer is on the table. Just shoot me a PM With your full mailing address and email address so i can send you tracking.

I would still take the fishoil and you could also take a multi like Orange Triad to help with your joints.

Was just going to post that.

Jolly

Awards
Appreciate your support J
Flexatril gets great support on these forums, same with Joint XT by SNS and Genoflex by SNS

spirall08,

We have had some very positive feedback showing Flexatril as the top joint product among the AM community. While a supplement may differ from person to person I would be glad to send you a bottle on the house to try for yourself.

As long as you live inside the US i can ship one out to you. I just ask for your honest feedback in return. Offer is on the table. Just shoot me a PM With your full mailing address and email address so i can send you tracking.

I would still take the fishoil and you could also take a multi like Orange Triad to help with your joints.

Was just going to post that.
Is Flexatril a lot better than the typical glucosamine you get at grocery stores? I'm taking Triple Flex by Nature Made right now. Recently I've been suffering what I think is a runner's knee. My right knee has pain when I climb up stairs. Because of this, I am paranoid to squat and deadlift because I don't want to make it any worse. I officially removed leg day starting this week and am hoping for a fast recovery before I start my first ever cycle of any prohormone. Do you think Flexatril could help me with me with this? I'm going to incorporate R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression, elevation) to aid my recovery. Do you think it would be okay to take both Flexatril and glucosamine?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried the big 3, Joint Support XT/Genoflex/Flexatril....at least for me which was a pretty severe case of tennis elbow, Joint Support XT by SNS worked the best hands down.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have osteoartrhitis in my cervical and lowerback, with moments of much pain (it compress some nerves in my spine). Flexatril is the only one that hide the pain. Joint support did little for me, Genoflex a bit better but i can feel the pain.

The only problem is that i cant handle the aswaghanda as it makes me fatigued and tired, but this is just me, i cant take aswaghanda supps because of this, its sad that i find a product that kills my pain and cant take it.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Is Flexatril a lot better than the typical glucosamine you get at grocery stores? I'm taking Triple Flex by Nature Made right now. Recently I've been suffering what I think is a runner's knee. My right knee has pain when I climb up stairs. Because of this, I am paranoid to squat and deadlift because I don't want to make it any worse. I officially removed leg day starting this week and am hoping for a fast recovery before I start my first ever cycle of any prohormone. Do you think Flexatril could help me with me with this? I'm going to incorporate R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression, elevation) to aid my recovery. Do you think it would be okay to take both Flexatril and glucosamine?
I get no noticeable results from glucosamine, but can feel a difference in range of motion and pain reduction with Flexatril. Worked great for me while rehabbing medial epicondylitis

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I have osteoartrhitis in my cervical and lowerback, with moments of much pain (it compress some nerves in my spine). Flexatril is the only one that hide the pain. Joint support did little for me, Genoflex a bit better but i can feel the pain.

The only problem is that i cant handle the aswaghanda as it makes me fatigued and tired, but this is just me, i cant take aswaghanda supps because of this, its sad that i find a product that kills my pain and cant take it.
That sucks. I get nothing but good feelings from quality ashwa supps.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would be fine to take both bud. We have people take flexatril + Cissus as well for a 1-2 combo. Both are great combo's.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into Genoflex by PEScience. We have a full day's amount of Cissus, a patented extract of boswellia (apresflex) with clinical data showing effectiveness, and passion fruit extract.
Been through 5 bottles of Genoflex and it's pretty reliable.
Genoflex is the only joint supplement that has helped my girlfriend significantly. For sure recommended.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flexatril or Antaeus Achilles are my go to. Achilles helped me get rid of nagging shoulder injury I had for over a year. It's still probably the best joint supp I have used. Have yet to try geno but profile and feedback is solid. Any of these 3 and you're good.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I myself have been LOVING Flexible by Formutech, BUT I also have used Joint Help by IForce and that is a great product as well

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
We make Joint Support XT, and Flexatril is also very good.

I've alternated between the two, but I also always use SNS Cissus XT stacked with either of those options above.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is my combo
Joint support Xt
Cissus
Fish oil

After two surgeries my joints need the help. Flexible by formutech is also a great option.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
This is my combo
Joint support Xt
Cissus
Fish oil

After two surgeries my joints need the help. Flexible by formutech is also a great option.
Second this. Hands down best combo in my opinion, always have them on hand. Plus the little joint/flex combo in Orange Triad.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As has been mentioned, joint support xt by Sns has gotten rave reviews and in very short time. I've used it myself to help heal up some knee issues and it worked wonders in about a week.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

Got a ton of good feedback I am going to take a look at these suggestions and try to narrow it down.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IMO there are 3 that are worth exploring more into:

Joint Support XT - 3 patented ingredients with human data showing improvements in the common signs of inflammation, including decreased pain and increased ROM. I have given out something in the region of 10 bottles to close family, friends and colleagues and the overwhelming majority have noted HUGE improvements. A month supply costs in the region of $23. ~5 of those 10 have since bought some with their own money, and being that I am from NZ where shipping and exchange rates do not favour us, that speaks volumes to me for it's effectiveness.

Flexatril - has good, consistent feedback for joint relief. The loading phase does bump the price up a bit, but that is optional. The Solution has offered one for free, and who doesn't like free? haha. Also one I recommend to those seeking joint support options.

Genoflex - Good feedback for pain relief and data on joint reformation as well through Cissus.

All three are good choices. You cant go wrong.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey fellas thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

Got a ton of good feedback I am going to take a look at these suggestions and try to narrow it down.
Get back to me if you want to take me up on the offer. I would be glad to see you run Flexatril and give myself and 1Fast400 your honest thoughts. it is a highly praised product for a reason. Just as long as you live in the US i can ship it to you no problem.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO there are 3 that are worth exploring more into:

Joint Support XT - 3 patented ingredients with human data showing improvements in the common signs of inflammation, including decreased pain and increased ROM. I have given out something in the region of 10 bottles to close family, friends and colleagues and the overwhelming majority have noted HUGE improvements. A month supply costs in the region of $23. ~5 of those 10 have since bought some with their own money, and being that I am from NZ where shipping and exchange rates do not favour us, that speaks volumes to me for it's effectiveness.

Flexatril - has good, consistent feedback for joint relief. The loading phase does bump the price up a bit, but that is optional. The Solution has offered one for free, and who doesn't like free? haha. Also one I recommend to those seeking joint support options.

Genoflex - Good feedback for pain relief and data on joint reformation as well through Cissus.

All three are good choices. You cant go wrong.

Thanks for the write-up. Def going to look into these 3.

My hesitation at first was my unfamiliarity with the ingredient profiles of these 3. I had a preconceived notion of what a joint supp should include: glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, uc-II, flax seed, cissus, etc, etc. And was basing my searches solely around those. So I need to familiarize myself a little with some of this other stuff, Felxatril mainly as I don't recognize any of it.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get back to me if you want to take me up on the offer. I would be glad to see you run Flexatril and give myself and 1Fast400 your honest thoughts. it is a highly praised product for a reason. Just as long as you live in the US i can ship it to you no problem.
Sent you a pm bro

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The thing for me is I don't recognize any of the ingredients in these. I had this preconceived notion of what a joint supp should include- glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, uc-II, flax seed, cissus, etc, etc. And was basing my searches solely around those. So I need to familiarize myself a little with some of this other stuff, Felxatril mainly as I don't recognize any of it.
Good write up on price plow about Flexatril:

MicroLactin®

Flextaril uses several patented ingredients to compile a rather unique profile for a joint supplement.
MicroLactin® is a patented type of milk obtained from lactating cows who were given immunostimulants. Developed by Stolle Milk Biologics, Inc., MicroLactin® is similar to regular milk protein concentrations, but with a significantly higher Immunoglobulin G (IgG) relative to standard milk protein concentrates.

Clinical trials using MicroLactin® found that it reduced minor pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee[1], as well as improved symptoms of stiffness and mobility.[2]

These studies used doses between 4g and 9g of microlactin,

AyuFlex® Chebulic Myrobalan
This, in our opinions, is the key ingredient, and the one that all of the beta testers have been “feeling” (or helping them not feel as much joint pain):

Terminalia Chebula, also known as Haritaki, is a tree indigenous to Southeast Asia, found predominantly in India, China, and Vietnam whose fruit is ripe with compounds known to exert powerful anti inflammatory and antioxidative effects in the body.

Research shows that extracts of this fruit have a powerful and reactive oxygen species scavenging activity, which basically means once ingested it gets to work removing hazardous free radicals from the body.[3]

Why is this important?

The accumulation of free radicals and prolonged oxidative stress put the body in a very inflammatory state, which isn’t ideal for achy joints.

Additionally, extracts of Terminalia Chebula have been documented to increase pain threshold and tolerance compared to placebo.[4] So even though your joints may still cause pain from time to time, supplementing with Flexatril should go along way to improving your body’s response to the discomfort.

Because of this, we think this is the reason that beta testers were reporting such great workouts after using Flexatril.

Sensoril® Ashwagandha

Sensoril® is the well-known patented extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), frequently used for its adaptogenic, stress-reducing properties. Ashwagandha is particularly effective at reducing levels of cortisol, a.k.a the “stress hormone”.[5]

That’s not all though, additional research on the herb suggests it can benefit those with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, human clinical trial found that supplementing with Ashwagandha decreased RA scores as well as tender joint counts, swollen joint counts, and overall joint assessment score.[6]

As you can see with the 3 main products mentioned there is plenty of room to add additional things if you would prefer (Cissus with Joint XT or Flexatril) or even Glucosamine with Flexatril & Genoflex

As time goes by new ingredients do come out. Another reason why companies are taking their time in making formula's and using science to back their product's & claims. Not to mention the personal experience users get while taking the products.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

The thing for me is I don't recognize any of the ingredients in these. I had this preconceived notion of what a joint supp should include- glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, uc-II, flax seed, cissus, etc, etc. And was basing my searches solely around those. So I need to familiarize myself a little with some of this other stuff, Felxatril mainly as I don't recognize any of it.
It is a bit of a read, but priceplow has good write ups on its site:

Joint Support XT
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/sns-joint-support-xt

Flexatril
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/scivation-flexatril

Genoflex
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/genoflex

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had been a long time Orange Triad user. Then I got some elbow and knee tendinitis. I hopped on the Genoflex insider and after about 1 1/4 bottles, the pain was all but gone without really taking much time off.

compan

compan

Awards
I use Joint Help in conjunction with OT + Greens and have no complaints. Joint Help is 2 capsules 2x a day, so it's not too bad.