BSN no-xplode and nitrix worth it?

TotallyJacked

Awards
i was thinking of picking up a bottle of each to try. just wondering if anyone has any opinions on the subject.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I've stacked both and liked em.

I'm still using nitrix, but ran out of No-xplode.

I got pretty good strength results with the stack.

I was benchin 80lbs db's when I started the stack and by the time
I was done the No-xplode I was puttin up the 100lbs db's.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I like the NO-xplode, never tried the nitrix. I don't want to have to swallow 8+ extra pills added to the ones I already take.

cnollett

Awards
i have used both and the NO xplode is some of the best stuff i have ever used i would definitely buy some more. the nitrix i have used several times, however, i will not be buying anymore i just don't think it worked that well

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
doesnt noxplode have caffiene and a vasodiolator in it. dont they contradict each other? I have some and like the energy I get from it but I wonder if its doing any good.

cnollett

Awards
i don't think that caffeine constricts your veins so it shouldn't work against the arginine. even if it did it really does give you a great pump

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
caffeine does constrict your veins, but with all the **** the no-xplode has in it, it isn't anything that is noticable.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NO-Explode is one of the few NO products that have worked for me, I even took 50mgs Ephedrine with it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice the energy rush from it. Then again, I've been intaking very large amounts of caffiene for a while. I did notice good pumps. I've got most of a tub left, and will resume after a month or more off of caffiene.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of picking up a bottle of each to try. just wondering if anyone has any opinions on the subject.
Personally, I don't think 99% of all supps are worth taking. Hell, the most they do is give you a temporary pump, or some water retention, or a bit of energy. I don't think that there are many at all (if any) that are really worth taking.

But, I do talk to a lot of people who love NO products, so if you wanna give it a shot, and have it in your budget, I'd go for it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If you wanna try it than I would recommend buying the powders of the key ingredients separately because I just can't justify paying that much for NO-Xplode & Nitrix, they'd have to build mass like 1-Test and 4-AD stacked.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Exactly....I mean, imagine how many steaks I could buy for the cost of a little stack like that?

I never understood this at first, but food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> supps, not even a little....MUCH GREATER in importance.

My best gains ever (and a lot of other peoples) came with good diet and a well-though-out training routine that maximizes, not time in the gym, but max stimulation (whether it it be TUT, or a faster paced RP set, or w/e) and max recovery.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't think 99% of all supps are worth taking. Hell, the most they do is give you a temporary pump, or some water retention, or a bit of energy. I don't think that there are many at all (if any) that are really worth taking.

Exactly....I mean, imagine how many steaks I could buy for the cost of a little stack like that?

I never understood this at first, but food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> supps, not even a little....MUCH GREATER in importance.

My best gains ever (and a lot of other peoples) came with good diet and a well-though-out training routine that maximizes, not time in the gym, but max stimulation (whether it it be TUT, or a faster paced RP set, or w/e) and max recovery.
That pretty much sums it up. Buy the food that you need first. At that point, if you have some money to spend/waste/blow/burn/(insert adjective here), then worry about supplements. There's no substitute for a good diet.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's the one thing that bugs me about most of the boards I visit, it even plagues the great AM.com...people turn to supplements when they're not growing when really the problem is in either a) their diet, b) their routine, or c) both.

Most peopel around here have their diets down (enough to grow anyway), so I think far too many people just can't drop the ego, and re-evaluate the routine.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I spend nearly $700.00 per month on supplements and BSN Nitrix is on that list. I'm trying N'Gorge, however - which may replace it soon...

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards

very well said......use the time to figure out a good routine .....and reduce ur rest periods, to better growth
........AND dammmm, 700 $$$ for supps a month OuCh!!!!
hey ZERO-----if u got that much money in ur budget y not invest in a personal trainer.....ull get better results if hes qualified

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I used Nitrix a while back, maybe 2 years ago... Anyway, I noticed the "pump" effect within the first or second week. I tried it again a few months after that and the pills had changed - same size but they had some kind of waxy coat on them to prevent "chalkyness"; those did not work very well for me and I have not used it again since. Last year I decided to use bulk powders so now I make my own mix which includes CEE, Citrulline Malate, Taurine, and ALCAR.
I've read some good things about NO-Xplode but I have not used it.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I've also used an NO2 supplement called "TRAC" - it has Creatine in it.. I liked that as well..

Regarding the personal trainer.. Well, I could probably learn a few things but I've been training for about 19 years so I think (not being sarcastic) I'm doing okay.. The supplements give me a little boost - something to look forward to. Something extra. I've used AAS before and loved the feeling I had while I was on it. The extra strength, all-day pumps, making progress every day! So, nowadays I use CEE for the extra strength, NO2 for the pumps and whatever I can get my hands on that (hopefully) works to make progress as much as possible..

Besides. I'm helping out the board sponsors. :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I spend nearly $700.00 per month on supplements and BSN Nitrix is on that list. I'm trying N'Gorge, however - which may replace it soon...
$700/month? wow..that's just ridiculous....I wish you shopped at my store :D

Anyway, I agree, you should just look into a good PT and hell, for $700/month, you could run test, gh, and all kinds of ****, LolOloLollolol

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Last time I tried Nordiol and 4-AD, I have prostate issues after just a few days. I'm going to try SD soon and if that works out okay, I'll give Nordiol and 4-AD another try. If that works out okay, I may try other stuff. :p But, I'm pretty sure natural supplements are the only safe way for me to go. I'm not sure what a personal trainer can do for me, but I may go that route for a week and see what he can find that I can improve on...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
4ad and nordial are illegal, you're better off getting some test and running a good 'ol test only cycle or something simple like that. 4ad and nordial will shut you down, too...of all of the hormonal drugs, I think test is the one id feel the safest on, especially for long periods of time...TRT anyone? :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nordiol or deca would be safe on the prostate.
I always like doing someone elses workout just for the change. when building muscles change is good. your body will adapt to your workout. as you can see in my avatar I have a few areas I need to work on.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll run the Nordiol with SD then.. And leave the 4AD out of the equation... I guess that's what was giving me the trouble...

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely try no-xplode, it works great for myself. I was starting to feel rundown in the middle of my workouts and tried it and now I am good to go throughout, start off with just one scoop the first time u try it, a scoop and a half for me and its go time !!!

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been using noxplode for a few days now. Its definately some good stuff, you get incredibly focused and ready to hit the gym and the pumps and energy are really good, great product but very pricey.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
i spend way too much on supps lol...but then again i dont have muchtime to cook and eat so....i do what i can. I use fruit extracts, green tea extracts etc....hopefully to retain some of the benefit that the whole foods would express

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Yeah, that's the one thing that bugs me about most of the boards I visit, it even plagues the great AM.com...people turn to supplements when they're not growing when really the problem is in either a) their diet, b) their routine, or c) both.

Most peopel around here have their diets down (enough to grow anyway), so I think far too many people just can't drop the ego, and re-evaluate the routine.
It's my opinion that supplements satisfy some kind of primitive human need for "magic". Proper nutrition is just sooo boring.