best small scoop preqorkout?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I hate having to down a gallon of preworkout before my workout.

I like the small shot, tiny scoop variety, 100ml bam!

Whats the best, and pref good tasting as i need to enjoy it to take it!

examples, alphamine tastes great, love sour flavours and not sweet. Love green mag creatine

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
For small scoop, Shatter Black Onyx, Jack3d, Dustv2. Those are <10g.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Miami nights , lol the name always makes me laugh but it's strong as fucc and will get you wired it's like 4g a scoop and you don't have to shake it up it becomes like a carbonated orange soda when put it in water , smallest scoop I know that works

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Catalyst by Momentum Nutrition isn't a very big scoop at all.

Mixes great, tastes amazing, and has an excellent ingredient profile.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Catalyst by Momentum Nutrition isn't a very big scoop at all.

Mixes great, tastes amazing, and has an excellent ingredient profile.
Thats a good size for the amount of stuff in it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

examples, alphamine tastes great, love sour flavours and not sweet. Love green mag creatine
I like all of the Focus XT flavors with SNS Citrulline Malate, gives it a great sour taste.

If you're not wanting to do that, MAN makes a sour patch Gameday flavor I believe.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good size for the amount of stuff in it.
My gym closes at 13:00 today, I'm out of work at 14:00, that tub is just sitting there, mocking me!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Prime Nutrition PWO/Stim is the smallest scoop pre workout I've ever had.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could just put a scoop in a glass and throw a little water then shoot it.

I'm sure we've all shot back much worse in college than almost any preworkout out there lol

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
The Prime Nutrition PWO/Stim is the smallest scoop pre workout I've ever had.
I agree it is a very small scoop. If you weigh the contents of the scoop you will find (at least I did) that one serving by weight is nearly two full scoops not one as suggested on the label.

Regardless, even at two scoops is is not very much powder.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree it is a very small scoop. If you weigh the contents of the scoop you will find (at least I did) that one serving by weight is nearly two full scoops not one as suggested on the label.

I may need to do this lol I haven't noticed much from one scoop so far.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

I hate when companies do that. Put in a scoop that takes out more than suggested so you end up going through the tub faster

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

CU you can do in like 8 oz water if you wanted. Or shoot each scoop back. It is not bad at all to do that if you must

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hate when companies do that. Put in a scoop that takes out more than suggested so you end up going through the tub faster
I think you're reading it backwards.. The serving size is actually 2 scoops if you're going by the actual weight, not 1 scoop. So you would be going through the tub a lot slower.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think you're reading it backwards.. The serving size is actually 2 scoops if you're going by the actual weight, not 1 scoop. So you would be going through the tub a lot slower.
He said the weight of one scoop equaled the weight of 2 when he measured it out....didn't read it wrong

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He said the weight of one scoop equaled the weight of 2 when he measured it out....didn't read it wrong

You definitely read it wrong. lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just weighed mine.. Serving size is 3.2g and one scoop is 1.84g.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I prefer more complete pres myself, but for a small scoop, I have enjoyed 1mr vortex. Lots of good flavor options too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95% of the products I have ever used are like this, even from reputable companies. Weighing it out is the best option.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I just weighed mine.. Serving size is 3.2g and one scoop is 1.84g.
I think you will like it much more one you use an actual serving :) I find it quite nice, and at the price it sold for on clearance a lot of places it was also a great deal.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Elix1r has a 6cc scoop for about 2.8g

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I think you will like it much more one you use an actual serving :) I find it quite nice, and at the price it sold for on clearance a lot of places it was also a great deal.
Very much this! This is the pre that convinced me to weigh everything out rather than rely on the scoop. A cheap digital scale is a great investment. Not a bad little pre-workout either, at the full dose.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's why I got it lol, it was expired and on sale. I'll have to try a full serving next time to really see how it is.

onder18

onder18

Awards
To answer your question. Small scoop pre's that I like and that taste pretty decent are Stimul8, Alpha Pro Nutrition Vex, and Mutant Madness. All three have small profiles and are geared more towards energy and all three give really nice energy and focus (atleast from my experience).

Toff

Awards
  • Established
tried one scoop with low water last night using universal shock therapy

it just foamed and would mix in the shot, downed it but god it was aweful

on the lookout for another pre... whats white pipes like as their taste is something else and i like green mag

heard jack3d is also back with a new formula, small shot. usp max reps also on radar

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

EMG81

Awards
Obvious, but using whichever preworkout you prefer with less water is an option. I'll hold a scoop of Chaos and Pain Ferox under my tongue during my drive to the gym, and wash it down with a mouthful of water.

/hardo alert/

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, is there a specific reason why you don't want to use more water?

kmarne1976

Awards
There is a pre workout called Reign by Royalty Nutrition some of the best stim preworkout I've ever used just have to add some agmatine sulfate or L arginine and you'll have some sick energy and pumps also super tiny little scoop, idk how that much bam gets into such a small scoop but Reign is strong AF

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to barf up the drink - and 99% of the time i dont want to taste whats in them *glug* ugh that the arganine, *glug* theres the bcaa floating in the ..*glug* gritty that must be the creatine. *glug* why do i do this

I love the taste of almphamine for example, could drink that all day, but i have it short, and very sour shot, then its over. Im not one to walk around sipping "hmm i get a hint of bergemot, vanillaand soft peaty aroma" - its not red wine!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to barf up the drink - and 99% of the time i dont want to taste whats in them *glug* ugh that the arganine, *glug* theres the bcaa floating in the ..*glug* gritty that must be the creatine. *glug* why do i do this

I love the taste of almphamine for example, could drink that all day, but i have it short, and very sour shot, then its over. Im not one to walk around sipping "hmm i get a hint of bergemot, vanillaand soft peaty aroma" - its not red wine!
That spoke to me lmao. I do the same ****.

Obvious, but using whichever preworkout you prefer with less water is an option. I'll hold a scoop of Chaos and Pain Ferox under my tongue during my drive to the gym, and wash it down with a mouthful of water.

/hardo alert/
Less water is what I do also. But the Shatter BO makes my stomach weirdly uncomfortable for about 20 minutes if I use anything less than 6 oz of water.