USPLABS Aminolift +

GotADeathStar

Awards
Hey everyone! I could not find a review on this product so here it is. The product is Amino Lift + by usplabs. The flavor I feel inclined to review is Mango Margerita.
On the first opening of the product I noticed the powder was super fine, almost like powdered sugar. This makes it very easy to mix with a spoon or even a fork. Smells.. Well like weird mango but very fresh smelling. Here is my breakdown :
Taste = 10/10 amazing. Easily the best tasting supp I ever had. They nailed it.
Value = 4 tubs for 60 bones. Awesome.
Effects = Feels like a pre workout with out the skin splitting pumps, although I did get a solid pump doing work in the yard.
Profile = solid for what the purpose of the product is. Plenty of energy.
Crash = non existent

Not sure what else to add as this is my first review and post. Huge props to usplabs for the inner circle hook up. This is 10x better than the previous version.
Will buy again and recommend to all looking for this kind of supp.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you sir...

AminoLift plus is a hit. 6 grams of Amino acids per scoop. 2 grams of the 6 are BCAA. Extracted caffeine from green coffee. Choline for mind support.

why would you ever take a cup of coffee mid-day when Aminolift+ with all the Amino Acid goodness in AminoLift+....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thank you sir...

AminoLift plus is a hit. 6 grams of Amino acids per scoop. 2 grams of the 6 are BCAA. Extracted caffeine from green coffee. Choline for mind support.

why would you ever take a cup of coffee mid-day when Aminolift+ with all the Amino Acid goodness in AminoLift+....
I just did both. Cup of coffee and then my amino lift. Lol

GotADeathStar

Awards
Mixed up 2scoops of mango margerita with some ice in a blender. It was simply delicious and very effective. This supplement is top notch, very high quality. _Dm USPlabsRep borobulker

SBIK

Awards
4 tubs for 60? Source please?

Been wanting to try for a while, Max reps also. Just wish it was cheaper to have there Protein delivered to the uk :( I will never get to try it.

GotADeathStar

Awards
It was the inner circle release. 2 tubs, a shirt, samples, and a full size jack3d micro for free on there. I ordered 2. That sale is over but I've noticed nutra verse they got it for 16 bucks each, not a bad deal as this supp is top. The mango margerita is miles above any other supp flavor. Holla I love u usplabs.

GotADeathStar

Awards
If you have not signed up for usplabs inner circle, do it. They have so many amazing sales and great supps.

GotADeathStar

Awards
Usplabs nailed this supplement in taste, affordability, and best yet it is highly effective. I drink some in the morning and no hunger pains until lunch. Drink some before work and go into beast mode for 4 hours. I cannot emphasize enough the quality of this supp.
P.s. I am just a loyal customer and not sponsored in any way.