ericool007

Awards
  • Established
spironolactone
Prep H
Prep H biodyne (canadian version)
cellulite creams
Evomuse Dry Rub

does anyone have any experience with using a topical diuretic on their face to reduce puffy bloated face i've been doing some research and thats what i could come up with if anyone knows what works best or has a secret besides being lean and using diuretic pills it would be much appreciated.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aldactone is not a topical diuretic. Your best bet would be dry rub, but fluid retention will come back once you eat and drink.

You either need to loose weight, or put up with the fact your face naturally holds water.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This usually comes from dropping weight. If your just naturally puffy in the face sometimes you just have to deal with that.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Aldactone is not a topical diuretic. Your best bet would be dry rub, but fluid retention will come back once you eat and drink.

You either need to loose weight, or put up with the fact your face naturally holds water.
I meant topical S5 cream
thanks for the help i ordered dry rub

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was using a combo of lipovurn and smolder....not on my face...worked well where I did apply it

Vasodry might work for the face

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I wouldn't apply these to your face, the results are going to be so short lived if anything at all.

GusWoltmann

Awards
EvoMuse would be the company you want to look into. They make great stuff.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EvoMuse would be the company you want to look into. They make great stuff.
Agreed. Evomuse dry rub is awesome, but its prolly going to burn your face and make you extremely uncomfortable. Def go for it for abs.

GusWoltmann

Awards
Agreed. Evomuse dry rub is awesome, but its prolly going to burn your face and make you extremely uncomfortable. Def go for it for abs.
O yeah. I definitely wouldn't apply that stuff to your face. X_X