Follidrone Odor

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I just received a bottle of the new Follidrone and upon opening, a very strong odor emanated - a smell very consistent with nail polish remover. Is this standard for these capsules?

I have not taken a capsule yet. Im going to wait until I know there is no safety issue here.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received a bottle of the new Follidrone and upon opening, a very strong odor emanated - a smell very consistent with nail polish remover. Is this standard for these capsules?
Yep. All the bottles I've used have that exact smell. It's been mentioned before. No worries.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea mine smelled like that to. Sounds like it's normal from the logs i've seen.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its the Ecklonia Kava seaweed i believe that causes that smell..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smell is normal, I've gone six bottles and I'm still alive !!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

I have not taken a capsule yet. Im going to wait until I know there is no safety issue here.
Yep mine had the same smell. It's perfectly fine

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
It's a stinky product, avoid and have some soy sauce for gains:)

Ps; will be using this S--t for a long time

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The smell I believe is from the ecklonia cava. Ever walked on a beach and passed some seaweed thats been sitting in the sun? It smells like death incarnate. Maybe its the iodine? Not certain but what is certain is this is normal, the smelly product is perfectly fine.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I will gladly send a prepaid envolope for anyone who wants to recycle there smelly product:)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The smell of success. Finally a product that works in all respects...

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I started to uncap and pour the powder into my mouth. It's a bit salty and not disgusting at all.

test112

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle and it is *very* acetone-y indeed. I know people are saying it's ok but I just wouldn't have normally associated an acetone aroma with anything other than acetone itself.

Depending on what sort of extract the EC is, is there any possibility this could be solvent residue?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle and it is *very* acetone-y indeed. I know people are saying it's ok but I just wouldn't have normally associated an acetone aroma with anything other than acetone itself.

Depending on what sort of extract the EC is, is there any possibility this could be solvent residue?
Allegedly, none of the ingredients possesses that aroma but once mixed it starts smelling.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle that I just received this week and it doesn't smell.

test112

Awards
  • Established
The explanation given in the Q&A thread for the acetone-y smell was that the seaweed extract itself has a strong smell. If your batch contains the same ingredient then this doesn't make sense.

I'm absolutely swear I'm not trolling or trying to cause drama; I have bought 2bottles and I need to know what is causing this very distinctive aroma and why/how a subsequent batch could contain the same ingredient yet not have the distinctive smell.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is because your bottle was manufactured 1 day before I sent it to you ;)
Give it time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For sure no.
Our source is exceptional and we run extensive testing on each extract.
There is no smell to the extracts initially. I think it has to do with emissions released as it dries.
Ever smell seaweed on a beach? Smells like salty death.

test112

Awards
  • Established
For sure no.
Our source is exceptional and we run extensive testing on each extract.
There is no smell to the extracts initially. I think it has to do with emissions released as it dries.
Ever smell seaweed on a beach? Smells like salty death.
Thank you for replying.

I'm used to herbal extracts being funky but this is just very distinctive, and only right after I open the bottle; after that it dissipates.

Again, not bashing it, I've bought loads of stuff from BLR before, just concerned about this one thing. I'll take your word for it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for replying.

I'm used to herbal extracts being funky but this is just very distinctive, and only right after I open the bottle; after that it dissipates.

Again, not bashing it, I've bought loads of stuff from BLR before, just concerned about this one thing. I'll take your word for it.
I assure you bro. Its not something toxic.

I take this stuff constantly. I give it to my family including my mother who has cancer. If there was even the SLIGHTEST risk I would not even consider this.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
All smell like this; this product will always be a staple of mine; it's ****ing fantastic

azt

Awards
I noticed this smell has completely gone away in recent bottles. So if this was in fact associated with the ecklonia kava, what changed?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I noticed this smell has completely gone away in recent bottles. So if this was in fact associated with the ecklonia kava, what changed?
Possibly you are getting used to it (I have been using Folidrone for over 2.5 years and no longer smell any odour from it).

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran one bottle. Did notice the odd smell, but for a “natty” anabolic product I saw significant strength gains.