Identifying the different pills in Animal Paks? (Esp. the "mineral" pill?)

adamcj1

adamcj1

Awards
Hi folks

I've generally been pleased with Animal Pak, but I have to start restricting my phosphorus, and Animal Pak has a ton of it (1330mg). Preliminary google/forum searching suggests that there may be one "mineral" pill, which contains the most of the phosphorus. It would be great if I could figure out which one that is, so that I could ditch it, take the others, and replace the mineral pill with some low-phosphorus third-party mineral supps.

Otherwise, I've got about 60 APs up for grabs...

(Any recommendations for a decent MV with easily removable phosphorus or low phosphorus would also be welcome!)

Thanks

-ACJ

Last edited:

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
That info is sadly not disclosed, and probably won't ever be. The charts found online are both out of date, and not trustworthy.

My recommendation would be to sell the Paks, and switch to Orange Triad. Great formula, and a much lower phosphorus content.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can always call then mad they have great customer service.

MikeNice81

Awards
Have you looked at Universal Uni Vite? Four pills per dose is high to me, bit you've been putting down more.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you looked at Universal Uni Vite? Four pills per dose is high to me, bit you've been putting down more.
This is a good overall. I have been using for a few months.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaspari Anavite is what I've been using. Geared more towards performance and phosphorus is considerably lower than Pak

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Gaspari Anavite is what I've been using. Geared more towards performance and phosphorus is considerably lower than Pak
I second this....BUT I also like you calling Universal ANGRY like and seeing what you can get out of it lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I second this....BUT I also like you calling Universal ANGRY like and seeing what you can get out of it lol
Both have their place in someone's plan depending on what they want. I have used both in the past. Both are good just depends on which way you want to go.